Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
24-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Monday

Morning all,
Lovely sunny morning here at the mo,a tad chilly though.
Just got back from the morning walk with the dogs.
Nothing planned for today so I sppose I better catch up on some house work.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-09-2007, 09:37 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Monday

Morning Erin, We have got the rain this morning!hopfully may clear later... nothing planned either for today, just see what happens.....
Have a good day all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-09-2007, 09:51 AM   #3

Good morning!

Woke up to a black morning with rain lashing and wind howling. It's now still windy but beautifully bright and sunny. Leaves are dropping all over the place though.

Dominik's school photo today (he was making me take pictures of him to practice his smiling yesterday ) and also his parents' evening later this afternoon.

Need to chase the delivery of my car this morning; they said early October but had no notification as yet!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-09-2007, 11:54 AM   #4

Morning all!

It's a lovely sunny day here, a bit blustery but the washing is getting a good blow today..

Nothing planned for today other than chores!

I hope the sun is shining where you are..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #5

Morning all, raining here. The Diva isnt happy about that one little bit. Thinking about doing some one to one clicker training with the cats today. We havent done anything like that for a while.
Amost had heartfailure. Was on the phone to Erin when Graham got into a pannick, the hamster was in her hamster ball and managed to escape it Mad pannick, where are the cats? Shut 'em out of the room, Graham got hold of Indy, I am screaming cup her in your hands so she doesnt bite you, He's screaming OUCH, OUCH, she's bloody biting me. Got her into her tank and looked at Grahams hands, little ****** bit him to death but only coz she was scared or maybe hungry Quite nasty little bites they are.
Oh well thats the entertainment over for now.
Have a great day every one xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
24-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Morning all, raining here. The Diva isnt happy about that one little bit. Thinking about doing some one to one clicker training with the cats today. We havent done anything like that for a while.
Amost had heartfailure. Was on the phone to Erin when Graham got into a pannick, the hamster was in her hamster ball and managed to escape it Mad pannick, where are the cats? Shut 'em out of the room, Graham got hold of Indy, I am screaming cup her in your hands so she doesnt bite you, He's screaming OUCH, OUCH, she's bloody biting me. Got her into her tank and looked at Grahams hands, little ****** bit him to death but only coz she was scared or maybe hungry Quite nasty little bites they are.

Sorry Elaine,was my fault for keeping ypu talking for ages am I forgiven
Glad you managed to get her back safely,poor Graham though

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #7

Poor Graham ....... at least you've had some excitement in your day Elaine!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Blimey Elaine...fun and games in your house!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-09-2007, 12:38 PM   #9

Elaine I know it sounds silly but ring the Doctors- Hamsters teeth/bites are filled with bacteria and infection. May be worth ringing your Doctors and maybe checking it out.

Not panicing you but my brother got bitten by his little girls hamster 2 years ago and Mick was then a - fit healthy 38 year old but his hand swelled up it looked terrible honestly you could not see his fingernails. Had a hell of a job getting it sorted. He is fine now.

Not meaning to worry you he just cleaned it himself and never thought about it. Similar senario to your the hamster legged it in the garden and Mick grabbed him.

Raining here this morning now fine off to hospital for blood test.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #10

Thanx for your concern Kazz but Graham is insisting that he is fine.
Erin dont worry, not your fault at all. She just worked out how to get out of the hamster ball.
She, Indy, is happy as a pig in **** and has stripped her corn on the cob.
Eva is a little happier as its dying up and she has gone out.