Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
21-09-2007, 09:03 AM   #1

Friday's Daily thread (I hope)

Hehe I know I got the day right today . Were off to the caravan in a bit. Ceilidh was as high as a kite last night.
Darryle we think broke a toe at karate . He's off work today but he will be here for the cats.
See you all Monday afternoon.

Have a great weekend all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
21-09-2007, 09:35 AM   #2

Re: Friday's Daily thread (I hope)

Have to take my hubby to have his eyes checked today. He's type 2 diabetic so it's the one where they put drops into his eyes to make his pupils widen to maximum width then take a picture of the back of his eyes to see if there has been any deterioration. It doesn't hurt other than being uncomfortable after the drops because any little light affects him with his pupils out of action. He has to wear sunglasses until they wear off and it's funny watching him walk around with them on even indoors. Other than that just have housework today, deep joy

Enjoy your weekend Jac and ouch for Darryl and his toe!.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-09-2007, 10:18 AM   #3

At home today with little Sebi . . . just had the house valued . . . am smiling as it has almost hit the 1/2 million mark (pending a new kitchen)

Just waiting for the washing machine repair man to come again as he didn't fully sort out the problem last week Hopefully he'll come soon so I don't have to spend all day in the house with Sebi going stir-crazy

Jac, have a lovely time away this weekend. I'm off to browse the Boden catalogue that's just arrived

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby and Moggie
21-09-2007, 10:52 AM   #4

Blimey poory men all round! Get well soons to them all!
Well done Yola on the house valueing! How exciting!

I've got another 1 til 10pm shift tonight, so whacking on some unhealthy lunch to sustain me through it, and have just cleaned out 2 of my 5 cages of ratties.

I have babies at the moment and they're at the age where they're eyes and muscles are fully fledged and they're bombing around all over the place like furry ping pong balls. Nutters.

Shelby finds it highly amusing.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #5

Morning all!
A cloudy day here with the odd shower on and off.

Nothing much happening here, just the usual household jobs. I'll be making an apple pie and fruit cake this afternoon, that will keep OH quiet!

Jac - enjoy your break...
Grete - I hope there's no deterioration in your hubby's eyesight and they are soon back to normal after the drops...
Yola ' hope you've got your washing machine sorted out now...

Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
21-09-2007, 03:31 PM   #6

Windy today here in Notts, the cat is being funny cos she gets spooked by wind so she goes out then comes haring back in again when a gust gets her.

Tony's Eye check went fine (other than the drops of course), should get results in about 28 days. He got the rest of the afternoon off work cos he can't focus while his pupils are enlarged. He's very sad about that as you can imagine

Yola - NICE on the valuation Hope the washing machine gets fixed

Whiley - the ping pong rat babies thing made me laugh

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-09-2007, 04:29 PM   #7

Afternoon, all! Summer's finally making a comeback today: going to be in the 80s...love it! Back to shorts and a tee! Just the usual here, nothing special planned.
Grete: my deepest sympathy to your OH...I have my annual eye exam this Thursday and my doctor uses those godawful drops too...I detest it, can't focus to read or use the computer...takes hours to wear off!! My Thursday posts will look as if I'm drunk...typos galore!
Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
21-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #8

Afternoon all
Its been pouring down with rain all day today
Havnt realy done much,got soaked walking the dogs and thats about it.

Jac have a fab time,hope the weather is ok for you.