Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
20-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #1

Daily Thread Thursday

Hi i have just noticed there wasn't one yet. Nothing much doing here it's getting colder as well. Kay has being a little madam today she wont come in. She comes to the door and when you get near her she runs away. Have a friend coming for lunch in a bit and going out shopping this afternoon we have a new big shopping centre openning up this morning so i though we should check it out. Well i hope all of you have a nice rest of the day.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Thursday

Afternoon all, lovely here, although begining to feel like autumn...
Got the airport run to do later....
Have a good afternoon all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
20-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #3

Afternoon all. Quiet here as I had to pick up Raechel from school 2 hours ago, she's not feeling too well, poor baby! Quite a nice day here, just got a washing going out as its breezy. Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #4

Hello! Just back from a nice pub lunch (wild mushroom risotto followed by . . . .chips!!!). It's rainy/sunny here, but quite cold with it. Still working on emailings and developing our new website so head back down and on with it until 4pm when I pick up the littlies

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #5

Lovely sunny afternoon here.

There was a powercut while I was in Sainsbury's this morning....... it barely lasted 30 seconds but it was enough to put the tills out of action . A message came over the loudspeaker system offering apologies and saying there would be a delay of 5 - 10 minutes while all the tills were set up and working again. In that very short time, along came a couple of assistants with a large tin of Quality Street opened for anyone who would like a sweet ........... and she was followed by another assistant handing out £2 vouchers for the inconvenience!!

Not a bad shopping trip in all!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #6

Sunny and finally warming up today, but no signs of rain; drought continues....
No marketing today, this is my bi-weekly delivery day for all the heavy stuff! And the necessities, of course. All's quiet, nothing special to do but put out the rubbish/recycling for tomorrow's pickup. Leia's napping, Onyx has had an early lunch and left for parts unknown.......
Mags: now that was excellent public relations for Saintsbury!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
20-09-2007, 04:54 PM   #7

Had another day out at a friends today and I am exhausted. I don't have much energy at the best of times but pleased I managed to stay out. Bubbles was in all day tho cos I thought it was going to rain so she was very keen to go out when I got home 'Hi mum byeeeeeeee' She came back 5 mins later tho cos she hadn't had her usual cuddle with Daddy when he goes upstairs to get changed after work. Aaahhh

Mags - Awesome!