Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #1

Wedding

Well total surprise today got an invite from someone I used to work with to thier wedding. A lovely lady Debbie she is only....in her middle 30's and about 7 -8 years ago her husband died of cancer he was 29. A lovely man, leaving her with two sons, of about 4 and 6. they had a very very rough time. But she has meet someone else, and they are getting married on the 21st and I got an invite well seems I got one months ago but I never received it and she wondered why I had not responded so phoned me last week and sent the invite again.

Her eldest son is gving her away the youngest is the best man. Nice eh?

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
07-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #2

Re: Wedding

That's lovely. It's always nice to hear of someone finding happiness again after personal loss. Just the fun job of trying to find a wedding gift now Karen lol. Have a wonderful time.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2007, 08:24 PM   #3

Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh An Outfit!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #4

It's nice to hear that your friend has found happiness again Kazz......... I wish them every happiness.......and hope you have a good time there..

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2007, 09:01 PM   #5

She is not really a friend Mags but I know we happened to be with her at a tough time hence the invites not seen her for about 3-4 years but Yes it is nice. I will also see a fair few friends I have not seen for a while too nice to catch up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #6

That's a nice surprise out of the blue for you Karen. I'm so pleased she's found a new love. The whole thing must've been very difficult for her and her boys.