Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
07-09-2007, 09:01 AM   #1

No Friday thread yet??

Ladies, ladies, you are all slipping
Well it looks lovely and bright outside. I am sat here in my jim jams contemplating this bloody business plan again
Its doing my head in, I dont know where to start, how to start and as for cash flow projection etc
Cats are meowing to get out so I better get myself into gear.
I tied some ropes and things from the washing lines yesterday for Bernie to play with, he was sooooo funny, doing that bushed up and running side ways at them, bum wiggles the lot. I must try to get some piccies of him playing. Just when he is having too much fun, Eva will run over and give him a whack
Ok better get gone and get stuck into some more feelings of frustration and panick
Catch you all later and have a fab day every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-09-2007, 09:04 AM   #2

Re: No Friday thread yet??

Stay cool Elaine - you'll get there
It's a nice morning again - It was a glorious day yesterday. Still doing my allotment remodelling - I am totally cream crackered at 4 hours hard physical labour for 4 days. Phew!
No news from here - just counting down to my holiday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #3

At home with the niblett today. A man is coming over to replace a couple of broken/cracked panes of glass and the window cleaner is coming in the afternoon and will no doubt do his best to break a few more

Sun is shining so I'm off to hang out the washing and let Sebi crawl around in the garden. Later I'll pop into town and get his prescription. And that's all folks. No doubt OH will call during the day with some or other tale of woe from the office. He's such a little ray of sunshine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-09-2007, 09:57 AM   #4

Morning all
Sun is out and it's lovely and warm . Got washing to hang out but my back's still bad so it can wait. Nothing much in the offering today. OH working a double shift so wont be home till 10pm .

Yola are you getting fed up? Your OH seem's to irritate you a lot these days

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-09-2007, 10:01 AM   #5

Morning all,
Lovely and sunny here today,really warm.
Kitchen is still being done,had a problem with the electrics yesterday so its put us a day behind
Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #6

There's a good reason to have a take away tonight Erin. Your kitchen's not ready. If it is finished you could have a take away to celebrate the completion

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-09-2007, 10:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
There's a good reason to have a take away tonight Erin. Your kitchen's not ready. If it is finished you could have a take away to celebrate the completion
Now I would love that Jac but im woking ,I suppose we could have one before I go to work,I dont start till 9 hmmmmmm yeah a nice Indian,ooooo or a pizza!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-09-2007, 11:24 AM   #8

Morning people yes I am before 12 so morning. Finished the block paving just odds and ends to do now. And putting up my bargain bench today.
I am fine today. So everyone have a good day. Yola your OH only rings to let you knowwhats going on because he's a man.......and doesn't consider him "keeping you in the loop" as he thinks it is is actually "irritating you.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-09-2007, 11:34 AM   #9

Hello folks!

It's such a beautiful day here! It is rather noisy at the back as four guys are reducing the size of all the trees along the rear lane. It looks as if they lowering them by half which will allow a lot more sunshine into the garden by late afternoon...

Nothing special planned today, just a bit of this and a bit of that!

Keep smiling everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #10

Gorgeous sunny warm weather continues; no needed rain until maybe this coming Monday...storm forming off the Carolina coast, so we might get a bit finally! Did my banking and marketing, nothing special planned for the rest of the day. Hope you all have a nice afternoon!