Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: tom cat
31-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #1

tazz

hi to everyone, my poor cat tazz came home wednesday and i could see straight away something was wrong with his leg, it was so sowllen i never seen nothing like it before, took him to the vets she did not know what had happenend to him.They kept him in overnight, turned out he broke his leg.they said he should have a opperation to put pins and a plate in is leg but could not afford it, so he is in a splint for now, got to go back up tommorrow to change his bandage, and will have to wait to see if it will heal.Cant belive what as happened to him, but he loves all the fuss he is getting, let you all know how is getting on durring the week hope he will be ok. bye for now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
31-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #2

Re: tazz

Aww poor Tazz. I take it Tazz isnt insured?
Sending lots of love and possitive vibes xxx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #3

Poor Tazz, I hope his leg heals soon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #4

Poor Tazz! Is he a young cat? They can heal very fast....... I do hope he's doing better; sending healing vibes to him.....