Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
31-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, the sun is shining brightly here yet again Tom is up unusually early this morning, he's off to Manchester with his friend. Funny how I can't drag him out of bed before lunch normally but when he's out for the day he gets himself up ridiculously early with no problem

Not much planned for today except to carry on stripping the wallpaper in the hall, stairs and landing.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
31-07-2007, 08:27 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Lovely day here again, and still 10 further dry days forecast. I can already envisage the cries of drought in a few weeks Back to the allotment. I did lots yesterday - about 4 hours non-stop. Guess who is a little stiff this morning....?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
31-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #3

Good Morning! it's sunny again here today too. Just given the cats their breakfast (got up late... well you do when you don't have to go to work) Looking out of the kitchen window while changing their drinking water I saw a lovely woodpecker at the bird-feeder, he's becoming a regular visitor.

Then I went into the hallway and found a half mouse!! Looks like someone (but not me!) left the cat flap unlocked last night and one of the cats fancied a midnight snack!

Off to the garden centre later on, nothing special planned other than that, have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
31-07-2007, 08:42 AM   #4

Morning all,
Gorgeous morning here again,off shopping in a bit then I must get out in the garden and tidy it up as much as i can,its a right mess!
just having big snuggles of Milo and the mo,hes such a snugglebum!!!!
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
31-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #5

Morning all, the suns coming out. lookslike we may have a nice day too...
Hurt my shoulder a few years back, and its very clicky and grinds now, so off for a Xray...
Nothing else planned today, apart from tidying round...
Have a lovely day all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
31-07-2007, 10:15 AM   #6

Morning! My Lexus has just been collected by the auction company and I'm waiting for my loan Passat to come which I will drive for about 6 weeks until my luuurvly Audi Q7 is delivered . . . deliberated long and hard over which car to get and finally decided on that one

Sun is shining and I'm feeling marginally more cheerful and less stressed . . . not sure how long it'll last though

Am delighted at the change in Sebastian since Friday . . . this nursery really seems to be doing him good - he's a happy little baby at last I have sweet pictures of him showing how much he's grown which I will try and find time to post.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
31-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #7

Morning all, another beautiful sunny day here too!

I think the garden beckons this afternoon .......may even have to dust the cobwebs off the parasol too!

Moli
~ I hope the x-ray doesn't show up anything sinister, good luck!

Enjoy your sunshine everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
31-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #8

Afternoon all,

Been and done my half day and now back home with the kids. Sean not surfaced from his bedroom yet so working mornings works out well as I am not even missed!!

Got some tidying up to do. And need to check the garden as put "Cat off" all over the grass yesterday as Chloe is using it as a litter tray!! Will hopefully have detered!

Not that nice out today - cloudy and a bit chilly - hoping the sun might make an appearance at some stage tho.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
31-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #9

Well, we got a bit more rain yesterday, not enough to really break the drought but at least it helped; things in the garden are looking a bit perkier, and I won't have to tote the watering can around today~! The front has passed off and the sun is shining; nothing but sun and temps in the 90'sF for the rest of the week...my kind of weather! Did my usual market run; nothing special planned for the afternoon.
Moli: hope the x-ray shows nothing too dire...
Yola: I'd love to see those pics....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
31-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #10

Oh what a glorious day it has been. Warm, sunny and feeling like summer. Had a free pass to a local tourist attraction in Telford, so took the girls there today. Had a lovely time. they were actually in shorts and t's today, first time since April I think lol! Long may this beautiful sunshine last!
Hope you all have a nice evening.