Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
28-07-2007, 08:03 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Saturday

Morning all.
Sun is shining and its lovoely and warm here this morning
rain forcast for tomorrow though so not going to last very long.
Still feeling poorly,going to have to go to the doctors on Monday I think
Staying in bed all day again today,had a long night at work!!!
Hope you all have a lovely day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
28-07-2007, 10:45 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

morning erin morning all lovely sunny day here today

might go up the park later on to play a bit of tennis

have a good day all

erin- hope you feel better soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #3

Feeling really unwell today. Was v sick at work and OH had to bring me home and pick up the kids on the way. Slept long but fitfully and alternated between boiling hot and teeth chattering with cold.

Still feel as if I've been run over by a bus . . . no energy, can't get the brain to work, aching, feeling sick etc etc. Must be some kind of bug but it came on SO quick yesterday!

Need to get a few bits done but might well head off to bed again in a while.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #4

Morning all, it's a beautiful day here with a good forecast for next week!!

I've just had a call from my daughter to say they've arrived safely in Devon for the start of their 2 weeks holiday. Although it is good to hear they arrived safely, what I was most pleased about was the fact that Katie, my g/daughter, travelled all that way without a stop and didn't get travel sickness at all!! Usually she can't go 5 miles in a car without feeling sick so this is going to make so much difference to their holiday....

I'm going to start getting bits and pieces up together today for out holiday next Saturday .........just haven't been able to get in the mood with the awful weather...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #5

Love that pic mags lol. Yola - you stay in bed and hope you feel better soon ((hugs))

The sun is shining here, personally I would prefer rain to match my mood. I wish we still had the members only section to let off steam! Family problems!! Nothing planned here except watching footie on the tv later as Oh discovered 2 days ago that we now get free setanta sports channels with our cable package, so he's like a pig in muck, lol!! Hope everyone has a good day.

PS erin - hope you feel better soon too

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
28-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #6

Erin and Yola - I hope you are both feeling better soon - and stay in bed and get people to run around after you!

Mags - LOVE that picture I get car sickness too - but if I sit in the front of the car it isn't too bad!

Alexgirl73 - sorry to hear you are having family problems! They are the sometimes the worst! I think you can still post in the members section - just tag it onto another post (I think anyway - not sure)

Its another not too bad day today. I got my washing machine yesterday - thanks to my mum and dad - now I can still get my new Industrial sewing Machine - woo hoo!

Just got work on today - hope every-one has a great weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #7

Erin & Yola - get well soon
Mags - Hooray for Katie. Hope she's turned the corner. Hope they have good weather.
Emm - enjoy that washing machine!
Alex - we can still post in members Only - just not start a new thread. Find an old one of yours and tag it on the end. Chin up x

We're back from the street fair I linked to yesterday. Went in the jeep because it was 'free parking in a cropped cornfield', so the 4WD was a bit useful! Weather is still not great but (apart from tomorrow) we have 3 fine days in a row forecast - Wow!
More rain forecast for Gloucestershire. I've given up nagging at my son to come here - he's had no running water since Monday evening and they're saying the 'hope' to start getting water (but not drinking quality) back into peoples taps from Tuesday! At least he wasn't flooded.
Enjoy the remainder of Saturday everyone. (It's always quiet here Saturday afternoon - I suppose that's quite understandable; it's just me who's sad with nothing better to do! )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
28-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #8

Afternoon all! Not been doing much today! Watched a movie and had some icecream and pizza lol!

Hope everyone has had a good day so far

Tom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #9

Hi, all!
Erin, Yola:
sorry you're both under the weather; take care...
Mags:
love the pic, good news about Katie .....
DM: I got panicy when we had a power failure here at lunch time..my first thought
was OMG, no Catsey! Even though Saturdays are slow.. But it was restored in about an hour; had to reboot computer. Aaargh!
We finally got a tiny bit o rain last night, only .08 inch, but better than nothing; everything is fearfully dry.
Enjoy the rest of the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
28-07-2007, 08:17 PM   #10

Hello all,

Hope everyone who is ill are now starting to feel a bit better. I have been at work today so missed any sunshine that was on offer...

Indoors now for a relaxing evening ...