Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-05-2007, 07:27 AM   #1

Saturday's Thread

Got to try and get an appointment at the emergency clinic at the hospital today . . . my wisdom tooth infection is getting beyond a joke (i.e., I can't open my mouth beyond 1 cm) and I need some antibiotics!

Also, need to make the sad journey to the vet to collect darling Darcy's ashes. It will open the slightly-healing wound of loosing him again and I'm dreading it

Other than that, OH plans to spend most of the weekend decorating the never-ending staircase, so I guess I'll be playing with the boys most of the time which'll be nice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #2

Re: Saturday's Thread

Yola - ouch! Take care of that - don't try to do too much, especially with your other sad mission for the day.
Have to pop out to the market now - back later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
26-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #3

Morning Yola,Morning all,
Hope you manage to get an appointment sorted Yola that sounds really nasty.Will be thinking of you today ((((hugs)))).
Im not in the best of moods this moring,Ifinished a 10 hour night shift at 7 this morning,only to get home to realise I dont have my keys,so i tried ringing ed but hes gone out so couldnt let me in,so in the end i had to wait outside for eds brother to bringa key over (he has one from when he was staying at ours a while back)so I could get in,I got in at 8.30!!!!Imusually flat out asleep by now anyway Im in now so i get exactly 4 hours sleep before going o my nephew's birthday party,then another 10 hour shift tonight...oh the joy!
rant over now,sorry people,lovely weather here today.
Hope you all have a good day,im off to bed now byeeee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #4

Morning all, glorious day here Hubby is working today but is going to do more work on Morse's stud house when he comes in. It's coming along nicely now. Still loads to do though as the whole porch itself has to be renovated but it's looking good Just off to sort out the washing.

Yola - I so sympathise, toothache is awful I hope you get an appointment

Hope you all have a great day and that the weather is good for you all too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #5

Well been up since 8 I'm off this weekend water the tubs and baskets. Much easier this year as I don't have so many.
Had boiled eggs and toast for breeky, looks like there is going to be a really badstorm, rain clouds gathering.

Off to do a little shopping - food - then want to take my Dad to see a showhome where they have built in wardrobes and I want him to make me some the same. just got to give him an idea what I want.

Cleo is awake and in a playful mood and trying to increase her limited keyboard skills.
Back soon.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2007, 12:31 PM   #6

Good afternoon all, quite a nice day here, a mixture of sunshine and cloud.

Looking forward to watching Rovers v Shrewsbury at Wembley on TV later ............ C'mon the Blues!!

Yola ~ I hope you have managed to get your painful wisdom tooth sorted out...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
26-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #7

It bright here but cloudy.

Ouch I always have trouble with my wisdom teeth, hurts so much!

Ive been workin today, just come in and will be going out partying tonight cant wait.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #8

Sunny, gorgeous warm (84F) beginning to the long weekend! Have been on the usual library run, need to do some work in the garden and seem to have misplaced my hand pruning shears! Senior moment?!! Oh well, an excuse to come on Catsey! Have a nice evening, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #9

Ok, face is aching way too much so I'm off to bed. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday night

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #10

Nite, Yola, sleep well!