Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
24-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #1

Kiara has gone missing.

Kiara was let out at about 10:30 am this morning and hasn't been back since. A relative paid a visit this morning and just walked into the house without knocking or anything, and let Kiara out the FRONT DOOR. He said he didn't realise she wasn't to go out on her own, and she looked like she was waiting by the door to go outside.

The girls only go outside into the back garden. Kiara has never been out around the front before, only on a harness and lead. Tucker and Tabs are the only ones who are allowed out on their own. I'm beside myself with worry, she has missed her dinner and her supper and that is just not like her at all. I have been thinking allsorts all day, i've been out looking for her and I can't find her anywhere. I'm so worried as I doubt she'd have much road sense at all as she's not used to being out near roads. With loosing Nipper in the road in February it makes it all the more sensitive and is just bringing everything back, i'm so worried.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #2

Re: Kiara has gone missing.

She has been out Random, even on her harness she will know her area, I would try not to worry, she will come home when she is hungry, hope its soon...."HUGS"....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #3

Try not to worry Random, they get distracted in this warm weather and is probably enjoying herself with all the insects and other moving things.....
If she has been out the front on the harness she will be aware of her surroundings...
Can she get round to the back of your house, have you a side entrance?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
24-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #4

Has she been speyed Random? If not and if she is ready to call, you might not see her for hours...If she goes out on a harness she should know her area. Try not to worry too much at this point.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
24-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #5

I know you will be worried but just wanted to say that Misty went missing for two days and then woke me up in the middle of the night jumping on me in bed..... they do make us worried... but they do come home...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
24-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #6

Mags we do have a side gate so she can get to the back from the front.I'm more worried for her I think because she is a Siamese and someone might try and catch her and steal her. She is very timid around those she doesn't know, but i've been thinking allsorts.

Fran she isn't spayed, the girls are all getting done together when the babies are all in their new homes (so they don't bother one another during recovery - vets advice). She's just came out of call about 2 weeks ago.

I'd be so glad of that Donna, I just want her back or even if I just saw her to know she's safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
24-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by random

I'd be so glad of that Donna, I just want her back or even if I just saw her to know she's safe.
I know....

I never thought Misty would have the brains to work out how to get back.... she really is lacking in that department.

Its hard, but be positive... and give her a telling off from me when she comes back x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #8

She is probably chasing things Random, and can see you shouting on her, but does not want to come in yet...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #9

Is she chipped Random?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
24-05-2007, 11:49 PM   #10

Try not to worry......I have just managed to get all of mine in tonight, but most nights now, esp. this nice weather most of them have ignored my calling and stayed out.

((((((hugs)))))) x