Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-05-2007, 06:54 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, the sun is shining here this morning, let's hope it continues throughout the day! I have to phone the vet about Porsha this morning, she has pulled one of her stiches out I mananged to put a couple of steri-strip skin closures on it but obviously I have to let the vet know incase further treatment is necessary.

Not a deal else planned - I'm too busy enjoying myself kitten watching

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-05-2007, 07:50 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all! Absolutley gorgeous here, though obviously not staying that way!! Have to take the car in for a few minor repairs before it goes back. Supposed to get my new car in 8 days, but not heard anything! Hope you all have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
18-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #3

Morning all,

Its windy but dry here, its lovely sat here in front of the patio door, breeze blowing through.

I am off today - Sons Prom. tonight, so I have had a lazy morning so far...

Domino thread has been updated.....he seems fine today, eye is wide open and no weeping, I will continue to bathe it today too.

Have a good one everyone x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
18-05-2007, 10:27 AM   #4

Well its cold and miserable and wet here today... back at work and OMG you lot dont have natter 7pages to catch up on and am only 2 pages done for goodness sake girls & guys lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
18-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #5

LOL, now you know what I feel like when its my work days........I never seem to catch up x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
18-05-2007, 11:05 AM   #6

Just me and the boys here today, OH at the office and Luise's Father is visiting so they have gone to Portsmouth today as he is very keen on seeing the Mary Rose.

Dominik and I have painted dinosaurs so far this morning, just waiting for Sebastian to wake up and we'll head off into town to buy some pressies for the little boy whose party Dominik is going to on Sunday. I also want a quick nose at the Lily Allen range in New Look, as I like her boho style.

Might sneak a quick lunch in town with the 2 little ones (thinking about tapas). Later we will be making a trifle, Sebastian permitting!

And through all this I'm determined to stay calm and smiley today

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
18-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #7

Lovely and sunny here today although I am sure it won't last! Dads round today pulling up the lino in my kitchen as having new stuff fitted tomorrow. Needless to say he is not overly happy at the mo all because Max decided to rip the lino across the floor when he was a baby!

Not much planned for today except physio tonight. Other than that its a lazy day in the garden me thinks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #8

Afternoon all
Been and had my hair done, when she asked how much I wanted off I said 2 inches quickley and held my breath! Feels really short but nice. I say short but it's still well down my back.
Then off to the dentist. Had a filling but he's going to do a veneer to go over my front tooth wich needs a further two appointments.
Now I'm home, oh working till 10pm an I have nothing planned .
It's raining on and off, blowing a gale with little glimpses of sunshine.

Fran i hope Porsha gets on ok. Keep us posted. Poor wee scone's been through so much.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
18-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
LOL, now you know what I feel like when its my work days........I never seem to catch up x
OMG how do you do it........ I am dreading when I go off on my hols for 2 weeks ARRRRRRRGH Have Just spent 6 Hours trying to catch up Thank God I am finished am gonna have to do 1 big post to say everything I need to lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #10

Really nasty weather today: we had June temps for a few days and it's back to March..only 53F! And a raw northeast wind with some drizzle. Did the marketing and plan on staying in all day doing nothing much: going to make Italian bread and tomato soup for dinner...chilly enough for a nice warm bowl of soup! Hope everyone has a pleasant day!