Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-05-2007, 07:17 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning all, dry but overcast here this morning. Not much planned for today. Will be on tenter hooks until I speak to the hospital this morning and find out how Porsha is. Hopefully she will be allowed home later on today.

Hope you all have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
15-05-2007, 07:49 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Tuesday

Morning fran,weather is naff here again!had my early wake up call from my 2 fury alarm clocks again today
Hope you hear of the vet soon fran,im sure porsha will be fine and home with you real soonhave a good day all
Kazz hope your mom is better and you get to go for your posh lunch

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 09:38 AM   #3

I'm feeling a little uneasy...I phoned up the hospital to enquire how Porsha was half an hour ago. The receptionist went off to find out, came back and said that someone would phone me back shortly but they haven't yet I would have thought that the receptionist could just relay a message as to how she is they usually do. I hope I'm worrying over nothing and it's just that they are busy...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
15-05-2007, 09:44 AM   #4

Morning all,

Wet here again today.

Its Vincent & Mabels 1st Birthday, how time filies?

Fran, I am fingers and paws crossed here all is well with Porsha today, hopefully, she can be back home with her Mummy and Family today too.

Not sure what today has planned x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
15-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I'm feeling a little uneasy...I phoned up the hospital to enquire how Porsha was half an hour ago. The receptionist went off to find out, came back and said that someone would phone me back shortly but they haven't yet I would have thought that the receptionist could just relay a message as to how she is they usually do. I hope I'm worrying over nothing and it's just that they are busy...
Being during consultation times they are probably really busy and the vet was probably in with another patient (I know it is absolutely manic in the mornings at the vets where I work!). When everything has calmed down a little I am sure the vet will be straight on the phone to you Hope she is doing well and has had a comfortable night!

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #6

aww fran try not to worry,easier said than done i know,like Amber said they are probably busy with other patients,I hope you hear something soon (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #7

I have just heard from the nurse that is caring for her. She is fine. Still has drip in, they are going to try her on some liquivite at midday, if she tolerates that there may be a chance that she will be allowed home later. jenny, my vet will be up at the hospital later to asses her and will give me a ring. Apparantly she has been desperately trying to get her buster collar off and get the drip out She says Porsha is in very good humour and is having them all in stitches
Will update you all later...

Catsey Veteran

15-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #8

thats great news Fran
Fingers crossed she will back home with her mommy later xx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Domestic Shorthairs & Longhair
15-05-2007, 11:05 AM   #9

Glad to hear she is getting on well and is keeping the staff amused hope you get some more good news later on xxxx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Sadly missed ginger tab
15-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #10

Great news Fran, so glad your girl is ok

Its a week today that whisky left for the bridge, and although Im still very raw, I do feel somewhat happy that I found her so could lay her to rest

All in all Im feeling much brighter, the kittens are doing great, I have 2 healthy children, and my OH is slowly comming round to the idea of keeping all the kittens