Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
14-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Saturday

Good Morning all,
Not long got back from work,my last night shift of the week....yay!
Have just taken the dogs out for their morning walk,they found a dead mouse and were both staring at each other growling trying to decide which one was going to eat it,so i tried to get them away from it before it turned into a fight.Calling them didnt work so i tried getting them to chase me....didnt work either,so i ran around making lots of noise and waving my arms all over place.......still didnt work,they are snarling at each other by this point,so in the end i lay on the floor,they both came running over and jumped all over me silly dogs....or is it silly mom??
The weather is gorgeous here this morning sun is up and it is already quite warm,shame im going to be in bed most of the day!

Anyway,im off to bed now.hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-04-2007, 08:07 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Saturday

Morning Erin, silly dogs!!!! lol

Off to town in a min to post the juicer to Alex and back here to quickly tidy up and then I have got my great aunt popping over and we are out to lunch and do some walking around RHS Garden Hyde Hall.

Have a great day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-04-2007, 09:11 AM   #3

I have the house to myself and lots of tidying this morning. This afternoon I will get out into the garden hopefully.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
14-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #4

Well new suite finally arrived and boy is it comfy lol.... feeling a lot better today can't say the same for the weather though its grey foggy and miserable at the moment... hope it burns off later.... supposed to be out tonight but not really up for it yet will see how it goes... hope everyone has a good day and a good sleep (JM) later all xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #5

Morning all! It's so warm here already, I hope today lives up to it's promise of being glorious. Jembob has got a gorgeous day for her wedding, hope all goes well for them! Not much planned, just going to spend a lot of time in the garden. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-04-2007, 10:08 AM   #6

Hi.
Johns gone fishing again. But he has been working hard all week doing jobs at home.
the girls are out playing & I am just having coffee after sorting out the cats.
My other new helper (Dot) is coming to see me today or tomorrow... she is going to do my vet trips.
& Emily is also coming to have her first hands on with the cats tomorrow.so it is all good with helpers!
we did all the housework yesterday & John did the food shopping, so today I'm going to do some CP paperwork & a little paperwork from work.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-04-2007, 11:20 AM   #7

Morning all, it's very warm here already with temps of 23/24' promised for later!

Not sure what time Jem's wedding is but hopefully she has a nice sunny day too

Not a lot planned for today, I think I'll start my hanging baskets this afternoon....that will give them plenty of time to establish before they go outdoors..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-04-2007, 12:01 PM   #8

Morning all (just)
Well it's today. Really warm already. I'm off in a wee bit to pick up stuff from boots (again) wont be tempted with any other products though .
Going to get a load of pic nic stuff for tomorrow. If the weathers good like today then were off to a local haunt, It's in the middle of the hills with a little stream (I used to swim in it as a kid) It's called nine mile burn!!! Ofcourse we will be taking Blue.
Today holds housework and catsey

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-04-2007, 12:59 PM   #9

Well it took a while to burn off the mist but we have the glorious day we were promised now.
I am, again, busy busy.
I will catch up on Catsey someday soon, promise. In the meantime I am trying to read, even if I don't post
Enjoy the sun - remember we aren't even half way through April yet - eek!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
14-04-2007, 02:40 PM   #10

Hello all!! I'm just sat in the garden with a drink and the computer taking in all the sun!!!!!! Its soooo hot!!

Tom xxx