Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-04-2007, 08:14 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, overcast here this morning, hopefully the sun will put in an appearance later! Of to do the horses shortly, then crack on with the housework, I have a visitor coming this weekend

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Just dropped Dominik at his holiday care and will be taking Sebastian to his paediatric consultant appointment at 11. Hopefully that'll be his last visit as he really does seem to be calming down thoroughly now

I can't stop thinking about that poor persian in Telford . . . it's really preying on my mind. But I just know that I'll be told 'over my dead body are you having another cat and a sick one at that' . . .

Right, onwards I have to make some calls this morning and get some bits sorted here at home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
11-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #3

Morning all,

I am going along with my Bridesmaids today to have their dresses fitted and finally choose them, I keep forever changing my mind

I too Yola keep thinking about that poor little mite, really hope someone helps soon.

Do we know your visitor Fran?

Its cloudy here today, hopefully the sun will break through in a bit, the little birds are singing their little heads off again x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #4

Morning all! Absolutley glorious day here. My baby is 7 today, I can't believe it! Where have the years gone. She seems very happy with her pressies, but then, they're still so easy to please at this age aren't they? OH going to mow lawn in a wee while so I can chuck all the girls outside to play at the party lol! Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #5

Happy birthday Hayley!!! Have a wonderful day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
Do we know your visitor Fran?
You do indeed Sweet! It's Kay, she is coming to stop over for the night with one of her sons

Have fun choosing dresses Sweet - How exciting!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #7

Morning all, overcast here today ......... shame, as I was getting used to that nice sunshine!

Nothing much going on here today other than household chores. May transplant some more seedlings this afternoon.

Have been to Sainsbury's earlier to stock up on some bites and nibbles for a picnic at the zoo tomorrow with Katie and Jamie. It should be a good day out for them as there are lots of 'hands on' things for them to do there.

Have a good day all ......hope you get a glimpse of sun!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #8

Another crowded day but I think I may get the opportunity to catch up properly this evening. Eek - busy, busy.
No news from the vet on the ringworm culture on Bentley. That's 8 of the maximum 14 days down, so fingers crossed. He looks better all over so I think he had a generalised allergic reaction .... and there was so much on his paws/belly I tend to think it's environmental stimuli, rather than 6 legged nasties!
Have a good day - hope the sun is shining on you; it's dull here but warm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-04-2007, 05:55 PM   #9

Evening all
The sun has just pocked its head out now . I'm going to be really Lazy this evening as Ceilidh has gone to stay the night with my Mum. Long awaited sleep in tomorrow . I have however done my mound of ironing.

Alex, hope the party is a big hit!!!

DM Glad Bently is doing better now.

Mags I hope you all have a ball at the Zoo tomorrow.

Yola How did it go with the wee one today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #10

The party was a huge success!! Lots of fun had by all (except for one stroppy little party guest for whom nothing was good enough and just wanted to know when we would eat! She won't be getting invited back!!) The sun shone the whole time, so they were only in to eat and then back out again. Played all the party games in the garden. Will be doing some pics in another thread along with some from my Jac visit!