Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-04-2007, 08:06 AM   #1

Monday daily

Mornday morning again. I've got to get the girls off to their nans this morning then go to work. I need to work out what days off me & John can have so that they aren't bored all holiday. Maybe Mon - Tue - Wed this week at Nans & we'll try & book the rest off between us.
I'm going to try & be home at a reasonable time today - I'm fed up with working over every day & getting home late.
Still waiting for the kittens to arrive & I'm waiting for a phonecall from the lady with the trap to tell me she's caught the pregnant Mom - then I'll have to go & get her.
My dog is doing well & will see the vet again today or tomorrow for a check up - but she's fine now.
See you all later. (I have to go & collect the puppies this morning from Lorna - remember Lorna - she had 15 pups)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-04-2007, 08:20 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Good morning!
Still busy this morning but I'll try to get back this pm. Have to get a vet appointment for Bentley - he has a skin irritation on his belly which is getting bigger and worse instead of better. Looks like a flea allergy, but I hope/think there are no fleas - the cats are treated regularly and the house should be fine from a spraying late last summer. Maybe something he's picked up ourside in the hedge? Fox mange? Oh, I hope not. Anyway, he needs something to calm the reaction otherwise he will groom himself to pieces.
See you later, hopefully, have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #3

Morning all, beautiful sunny day here! Porsha has bad runs again this morning Just going to phone the vet now for advice.

DM - good luck with Bently

Hope everyone has a lovely day and that the sun is shinning where you are too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
02-04-2007, 09:59 AM   #4

Its a gorgeous day here, the little blue tits/great tits are singing their beautiful "teacher teacher teacher" song.

Have not long woke up have tons to do, but just want to go for a walk to clear the cobwebs.

Have loads of catching up on here still too, its gonna take ages lol.

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-04-2007, 10:47 AM   #5

morning all,
its gorgeous here again,just got back from walking the dogs,they were to good today,im sure they are planning something between them .
have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-04-2007, 10:53 AM   #6

Morning all, another sunny day here and the garden is beckoning

I'm off to the hygienist in half an hour..... I hate her more than the dentist!!

DM
~ Hope the vet can sort Bentley out...

Fran ~ Likewise with Porsha, I hope your vet can suggest something for her....

Sweet
~ You really must find more time to get on Catsey!

JM
~ I hope your migraine has gone today...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #7

Morning all, its dull and cold here today, supposed to be nice, had planned to get out into the garden!but unless it warm up, looks like ironing instead......
Have a good day everybody..........

Hope all the poorly kits recover soon..........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #8

yeah bit better today thanks mags still there but not as bad

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
02-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #9

Have spoken to the vet, don't need to take Porsha up there she is going to leave me some Metronidazole at the desk for me to pick up. Obviously if this doesn't settle things I will have to take her to be seen....bit fed up with it all tbh

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-04-2007, 01:22 PM   #10

Fran - sorry Porsha's unwell. Not been on all weekend so must've missed that. Hope Bentley's better after his vet visit also.

Back from the dentist who prised off my old, cracked veneer and I have a temp one for 2 weeks until a new one is made. I'm SO nervous because if it falls off (not stuck on too strongly as it'd be hell to take off), it's going to look disgusting and with the long weekend the dentist's not going to be available. Still, it felt as if he was drilling through my brain and I now have the mother of all headaches.

The weather here is glorious. I'm off to Waitrose shortly to do the weekly shop - t'will be a monster one as we're low on meat/fish etc. and pretty well everything else

Then to collect Dominik. And then, hopefully if the sun is still shining when I get back I'll do a bit more gardening