Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
29-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #1

My Bad Dream :(

ok ladies im going to post my dream that i have been having just to see if any of you can see if you can make anything of it.

im walking on my own at night round an area i know well,theres lots of traffic on the roads,when i get up to one part of the road to turn into another someone starts following me,i try to call my dad to pic me up but cant use my phone.so i hide in a shed,while im in this shed i start thinking if ed (my oh)was still here he would pick me up,then im imagining him picking up on his motor bike,when ive finished imagining this i walk out of the shed but the person is still following me and saying somthing but i cant hear what hes saying,im trying to run away but cant run.i usually wake up here.

anyway a couple of days ago i read an article about dreams and it said that being chased in a dream could be someone that has passed on trying to contact you and to stop and confront them.

so last night i have the exact same dream just a few things different this time.there is NO traffic on the roads at all,i go through the whole trying to call dad,thinking about ed and hiding,but this time when i was still being followed when i heard the person talk i turned round and there is this big,stocky bloke really scarey looking,with black evil eyes,im trying to scream but nothing is coming out and trying to run backwards and forward but cant,all the time this bloke is saying "your running as fast as you can arent you"
by this point im saying to myself WAKE UP,so at 4 this morning i wake up and im really scared!!!!
i ended up having to wake jerry up to play for a while and i had to go back to sleep with the light on!!!!!

anyone have any ideas on what it could mean?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
29-03-2007, 12:09 PM   #2

Re: My Bad Dream :(

I'm stumped! Don't know much about this type of thing at all I'm afraid!

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #3

i dont either alex,its starting to drive me crazy though,there are so many different factors in the dream,think im going to have to pay an interpreter to analyse it for me,ive been having it for the past week or so now and its getting worse!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
29-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #4

Sorry I'm no help either. Isn't there a place on line that de siphers dreams?

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2007, 12:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Sorry I'm no help either. Isn't there a place on line that de siphers dreams?
ive found a few places but they arent really helping so ive just posted on a forum,hopefully someone can tell me what it means on there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
29-03-2007, 01:44 PM   #6

I wish I knew JM, but I don't have a clue!! Sorry.

Dreams are fascinating though and I do really believe that they have a hidden meaning. Good luck with your quest!!

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2007, 02:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
I wish I knew JM, but I don't have a clue!! Sorry.

Dreams are fascinating though and I do really believe that they have a hidden meaning. Good luck with your quest!!
thanks charlie,im really curious now as to what it could mean!!!!
ill let you know as soon as i do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #8

I find dreams fascinating although I hardly ever remember my dreams these days. Over the years though, I have had some premonitions in dreams I do have a couple of books somewhere but would have to hunt for them so if nothing comes back from the forum you have posted on then I will find them out and have a look for you..

Catsey Veteran

29-03-2007, 02:46 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I find dreams fascinating although I hardly ever remember my dreams these days. Over the years though, I have had some premonitions in dreams I do have a couple of books somewhere but would have to hunt for them so if nothing comes back from the forum you have posted on then I will find them out and have a look for you..
thanks fran that would be great,i havnt long postd so ill give it a few days and see if anything comes back from it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
29-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #10

Don't know if this link is any good? http://mysticfamiliar.com/library/dr...s/dreams_c.htm
I think dreams are interesting but don't necessarily have to mean anything. Are you sure you're not having the dream because you had it once as a random event, it frightened you and now it's on your mind it's coming back again.
I think a lot of dreaming is to do with our brain 'tidying up' after a day's work, putting events into 'filing cabinets' and sometimes we get little snatches of the work entering our sleeping consciousness - does that make sense? Doubt it!