Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-03-2007, 08:53 AM   #1

Sunday's Thread

Off to Bath this morning! One of my favourite cities so we're taking the chance to visit once again on the pretext of showing Luise (au pair) some of historical Britain.

The sun is shining, it's wonderfully spring-like and I woke up feeling on top of the world . . . something I haven't done for a long time!

I hope everyone has a suitably lovely Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
11-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #2

Re: Sunday's Thread

Morning Yola. Enjoy your day out.
I'm just having 10 mins on here before I go & feed all the sleepover lot some breakfast.
I've been & microchipped all the foster cats this morning as I needed John to hold them & he's now gone fishing, so the cats are all sorted ready to go.
The kids finally got to sleep & behaved ok last night.
They are all going today at lunchtime & then I can get some jobs done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-03-2007, 09:24 AM   #3

Morning all, lovely sunny day here. I'm off to sort the horses out soon and hubby is getting ready to go to work. Got to pick Em up sometime later from my sisters house. Other than that it will just be a case of washing and doing all the jobs that didn't get done whilst we were at the show yesterday.

Yola - hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable day!

Smudgley - glad you managed to survive the sleepover

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
11-03-2007, 10:14 AM   #4

Morning all, not so sunny here which is a bit of a bummer as i'm ment to be carbooting today, but at least it isn't raining like last week (watch the heavens open now i've said that!)

Been babysitting my mums dog last night, she is on nights and my brother who still lives here is away on holiday, so i'm not at home, my father is looking after my small petting zoo while i'm here. Sounds complicated I know!

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
11-03-2007, 11:20 AM   #5

Morning all! Sun semi shining here, not sure how the day will turn out. I hope it stays nice as I want to get some more done in the garden! Off to church shortly and then home to have a lovely roast turkey lunch, yum! I forgot to get the brussel sprouts in though, so will have to do without them. Hope everyone has a good day whatever you're up to!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #6

Beautiful, beautiful day here. Hope it's the same in Bath Yola - you will have a great time. Smudgley - hope you get a bit of a rest today!
Have a lovely day everyone - I will be busy with my visitors

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #7

Morning all, just been on a 5 mile walk as today is one of my training days. Had a lovely walk, talked to a black cat, saw two people out on bikes, one lady jogging, met a lady on a horse called Bee (14 year old horse, chestnut, showjumper)

Doing a bit of decorating today, was hoping to pop out to the local pub for lunch but the OH is being an old grump so more than likely will have lunch at home.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
11-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #8

morning all, i might take myself back to bed for an hour. so quiet in the flat with charlie,
the dogs depressed, just laying about, he keeps looking for his daddy.
the cats are using it as an excuse to have zoomies times, thundering about. but at the mo, they are asleep, ronnies snoring like mad LOL
i might even have a meal tonight, this is great for a diet all this stress n greif, makes u go off your food. havnt actully eaten a proper meal since wednesday. had snax and thats it,
have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #9

Beautiful day here and very mild ......... sat here in short sleeves (and the rest!) with no heating on for the last couple of days. Spring is getting closer .....whoopee!!

Yola ~ have a great day in Bath, it's one of my favourite places too and not too far away..

Smudgley
~ glad the party and sleepover went well....

DM ~ Have a good day with your "visitors"

Emma ~ Well done with all this training!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
11-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #10

Afternoon everyone.
Derek away to watch the game with Sean. Got a little bit time.
Sean and Jenny are coming for a meal latter. Makeing Carrott and corriander soup, Steak with pepper sauce and cheese cake to follow. (soup cooking now)
Pouring rain at the moment, who was I kidding? Put a washing out this morning .
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.