Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
10-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #1

my husband rushed to hosp thurs night

hes had a brain hemmorage, he was rushed in thurday t-time. luckily they caught it in time. he was lucky to still be here, but hes had an op, and came out of that with flying coulors. he had a comfy night last night, and is stable this morning.
but ive been all over the place, barely surviving to be honest.but my daughter was here last night which helped.
the cats have been wondering whats gpoing on, so have used the excuse to have an attack of the zoomies LOL
ive slept better last night,feel better, even going to do a bit of house work
but a scarey few days.never ever want to go thjrough that again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-03-2007, 10:22 AM   #2

Re: my husband rushed to hosp thurs night

Good God!! I'm sorry to hear what happened, but very glad to hear that it was caught in time. You must have been in a right state! Good that you have family with you though. You take it easy, and don't be doing too much or you'll end up making yourself ill. Will be thinking of you, please let us know how he's getting on! ((hugs)) xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #3

Oh Cathy - what a shock! I'm so glad it seems to be working out fine, long may that continue.
The sooner you two get to your quieter, country-ish, home, the better. Will your daughter be able to help with more of the actual move now? You should get someone to do it, even if you have to pay someone.
Anyway, all best wishes for a speedy and total recovery. Have you founf The Stroke Association website - answers to a lot of your questions http://www.stroke.org.uk

..... and you just take it easy, as much as you can

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Oh Cathy - what a shock! I'm so glad it seems to be working out fine, long may that continue.
The sooner you two get to your quieter, country-ish, home, the better. Will your daughter be able to help with more of the actual move now? You should get someone to do it, even if you have to pay someone.
Anyway, all best wishes for a speedy and total recovery. Have you founf The Stroke Association website - answers to a lot of your questions http://www.stroke.org.uk

..... and you just take it easy, as much as you can
thanx for the link but luckily we dont need it, hes got all his mental helath in working order he was cracking jokes, laughing with everyone, he was so lucky no damamge, one tough cookie is my charlie thank god.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM   #5

Goodness me BM, that was a shock! So pleased to op went ok and he is doing well after it.

I hope he makes a speedy recovery and is back home with you soon...

Will be thinking of you both ((((hugs)))) x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #6

Cathy - my heart skipped a beat when I read the heading of the thread. But I'm so, so pleased that he is feeling better. What a terrible fright for you - just when you were looking forward to a new start in Winchester!

But who's going to look after who now . . .

Hugs to you both!

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Cathy - my heart skipped a beat when I read the heading of the thread. But I'm so, so pleased that he is feeling better. What a terrible fright for you - just when you were looking forward to a new start in Winchester!

But who's going to look after who now . . .

Hugs to you both!
its a case of the deaf leading the blind at the mo, or should that be daft???LOL
im off to see him in a mo, shall find out more soon. getting a lift off a neighbour
and i still want to go ahead with the move.ok maybe delay it for 2 weeks.so charlie can get up on his feet more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
10-03-2007, 04:20 PM   #8

OMG what a lucky man. I mean for them to have caught it in time. Poor you what a fright to get. Glad he's on the up and up though.
Take care of you. Eat properly, get enough rest, I know easier said than done. You will need to be on your toes when he gets home. I hope you get all the back up help you need.
Thinking about you both and wishing him a speedy recovery.((((((((()))))))) Hugs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-03-2007, 08:14 PM   #9

Please take care of yourself. Thinking of you Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #10

So sorry to hear this. Sending you both all my love and well wishes. xxx