Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
10-03-2007, 12:15 AM   #1

Lucys party

As you may remeber it was Lucys birthday in Feb & we had to cancel the party & sleepover as me & John & Ashleigh were ill. The new party is tomorrow & I haven't got a thing ready yet, I've had such a crap week at work - I've been late home every night.(Another awful day today with another crisis, it never rains but it pours) Anyway one of my collegues has kindly offered to attend to the poorly dog so I can concentrate on my party. So I have all day tomorrow to prepare & the party is 4pm - 7pm - then about 10 are staying over until Sunday lunchtime.... I love it

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #2

Re: Lucys party

Aww I'm pleased to hear Lucy's delayed party and sleepover is still going ahead Smudgley ........ it will give you a chance to chill out after your hectic week to

I hope she has a lovely time!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #3

What a rubbish week you have had Smudgley I really hope the party goes with a bang! What else could cheer you up more than having 10 giggling girls to sleepover for the night?

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #4

I love it though, the giggling & not being able to get much sleep etc. I never had the chance to do that when I was little, which makes it all the more fun to see my girls enjoying themselves... oh & I've got my 14yr old niece coming at 10am to help with preperations, take charge at the party & supervise the sleepover... I'm not daft!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I love it though, the giggling & not being able to get much sleep etc. I never had the chance to do that when I was little, which makes it all the more fun to see my girls enjoying themselves... oh & I've got my 14yr old niece coming at 10am to help with preperations, take charge at the party & supervise the sleepover... I'm not daft!
Enjoy them while they're young Smudgley !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
10-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #6

10!!! you ar a brave lady Smudgley... Hope Lucy has a lovely party....lots of pictures please!

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 12:29 AM   #7

I'm sure by this time tomorrow I won't be so chirpy about it, when they're giggling away, but they are all sleeping in the lounge, so we'll just leave 'em to it, they can be as noisy as they like, they won't disturb anyone...

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
10!!! you ar a brave lady Smudgley... Hope Lucy has a lovely party....lots of pictures please!
Yes ok, pictures it is. There's about 20 coming to the party & 10 staying including my 2 & Jade my helper. Lucy's always wanted a big sleepover. I'm quuite excited. Ashleigh's friend is staying too, so she doesn't feel left out, only problem is she's scared of dogs

Mother has been baking & the fairy cakes & sausage rolls have arrived.

Oh yes & I'm banned from the PC & from Cats Protection stuff tomoroow, so can you remind me of that please if you catch me lurking?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-03-2007, 12:34 AM   #9

I hope her party and the sleepover are great...and that you survive it !

Catsey Veteran

10-03-2007, 12:35 AM   #10

thanks Eileen.