Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all the sun is shining brightly here again today Have done the horses. Not much planned for today but off to take Em to my mum's later as she is stopping over with her tonight and then spending a night with my sister tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day and that the sun is shining where you are

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2007, 12:39 PM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Morning Fran, morning all !

Another sunny day today, I could get used to this! I think I'll spend it tidying up the garden this afternoon. I have already taken the fleece jacket off the acer and was thrilled to see little red leaf buds showing

Have a good day everyone and ..............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #3

Loving these little animations you've had the last few days Mags!!

Morning folks! The sun is shining here too, but there have been a few dark clouds passing overhead now and again. As long as they keep moving I'll be happy! Running about all over the place with odd jobs that have been piling up for a while. Back in to kids school this afternoon to help out in the reception class, I do love working with the little ones. Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
09-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #4

Morning all, lovely and sunny here today. Am getting over all the dental work from yesterday so feeling a fair bit better today Got to catch up on some coursework shortly then off into town to get some birthday presents for people, meet up with some friends and will probably get a bite too eat...i must confess, its lovely facing the prospect of not trudging around in a big thick winter coat!!!!
Enjoy your day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #5

Nice and bright here too - though a brisk wind coming across the allotment. Nevertheless have done quite a bit - potted some strawberries in a nice bright blue planter, for my mum. They'll sit in the polytunnel and grow strong and she can have them when the fruit is starting to ripen.
Also, did a grand tidy up and tried out my new incinereator (my special xmas present! ). Had great fun with that - obviously getting in touch with my male side!
Farmers' market today, so have lamb & cranberry sausages and a caramelised omion and goats cheese tart for today and tomorrow. Forgot they would be here today, so have already ordered a boned & rolled shoulder of lamb for Sunday from the butcher. Have my sis and BIL and my mum coming for sunday lunch. And Jeff the lurcher, who is bereft as Nell the rottie died in the night on Tuesday. She had been ill, and my sis knew it was time but she wanted to wait till my neice came back from vet school on Tuesday evening. She came back, Nell saw her for the last time and then went .................. You wonder sometimes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-03-2007, 04:11 PM   #6

Hi guys!!!

Yip its MEEE I'm back from the dreaded stuff that's been going on. will post a seporate thread as I dont want to go on forever here.
Got my first ever washing hung out yesterday at this house . Brilliant!!! Fresh air. Mum's flat is too posh to have a drying area, everyone has to tumble . Weather finally broke here so I "went for it" and I did the ironing today .
Looking forward to catching up. Chat later.

DM. It does make you wonder sometimes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #7

Hi Jac - good to see you!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #8

Hi Jac .......I wondered where you were lurking!

Hope everything is going ok in your new house?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-03-2007, 04:20 PM   #9

Yeh everythings fine now. Thanks guys.

Well we have had a bad couple of weeks. We caught some thugs trying to steal Dereks car. It's been written off. How they thought they were going to drive the flippin thing I dont know. They broke the stearing wheel right off in order to hot wire it I ask you!
My meds have been changed. I took a bad turn, so I am now on a morphine slow relise patch that gets changed every 4 days. It took my body a while to get used to it . Now I'm officially CP's space cadet. Hehe

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #10

Hi Jac!! Lovely to see you I thought you had fallen off the planet!! Hope you'll be around more now x