Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: MAU,siamese,and 2 non breeds.
08-03-2007, 12:40 PM   #1

My Luvvlies.

Hi everyone im jane,i only popped onto this site for a quick look but after reading your mail and seeing all your gorgeous pets i couldnt resist i just had to join you all.I have 3 cats the oldest is Baby-lou a marmalade (spade)she,s 10yrs old on september 26th,although she,s the oldest she,s third in rank,she,s a real girlie girl cat and realy loving the only problem is,is when anyone starts petting her she gets carried away and starts to suckle on there cloths and leaves little wet patches all over, i myself dont mind being her mum but visitors find it annoying.Next is Mau,around 5yrs old, THE BOSS,my princess my pride and joy she,s a beautiful bluepoint siamese iv had her for nearly 2yrs now,i was in a shop when a friend of the owner walked in and said would any1 like a siamese cat free to good home!well i jumped at the chance.The girl said she had found her 3months before in a terrible state realy thin and fur missing from her back end bless she also had a weepy eye.She took her in and brought her back to good health the only problem was the girl also had a rottweiler and the cat kept attacking it so she couldn,t stay there any longer it wasnt fair on the dog it was terrified of her.Second in command is Ozbourne, i call him my powderpuff ginger(neutered)he,s 4yrs old on the 26th june.I would love to chat to any1 with a siamese cat to exchange stories they,r so amazing.jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: My Luvvlies.

Warm welcome Jane So glad you decided to join us. I think you are from my neck of the woods I have 2 Siamese, 2 Orientals and 5 moggies There are a few Siamese owners on here, I do hope you enjoy it here. We chat about all sorts and love to see piccies. We'd love to see some piccies of your furbabies.

Here's a link to help you post piccies in case you have difficulty

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #3

Hi Jane it's lovely to have you here at our friendly site

You have a lovely cat family by the sound of it and we look forward to hearing more about them and seeing some pics....
If you have any difficulty posting your pics, this link should help you......

Thank you for your very nice introduction

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
08-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #4

hello and welcome to catsey im sure you`ll find this a very friendly place.cant wait to see some pics of your kittys

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
08-03-2007, 04:51 PM   #5

You and your furbabes are very welcome!
"I only had a little look but now......" - beware! all we addicts started that way!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: MAU,siamese,and 2 non breeds.
08-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran

Warm welcome Jane So glad you decided to join us. I think you are from my neck of the woods I have 2 Siamese, 2 Orientals and 5 moggies There are a few Siamese owners on here, I do hope you enjoy it here. We chat about all sorts and love to see piccies. We'd love to see some piccies of your furbabies.

Here's a link to help you post piccies in case you have difficulty

Hi fran thankyou and everyone for such a warm welcome,my 12yr old daughter has just seen the pic of your cat and she went crazy ohhh can we have one of those mum i love it can we can we can we pleeeeeeease ...............I couldnt find the grey box saying add picture so iv posted some pics i just hope they reach you : ) i look forward to seeing the rest of your family.jane.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #7

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
08-03-2007, 08:54 PM   #8

Hi and welcome to Catsey

I also have a Mau Mau but she is a Black & White Cat x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-03-2007, 09:05 PM   #9

Glad you found us, Jane, this is a fun and friendly site....and yes, it is addictive! I have a blue torbie now, but had a seal point Siamese for 14 years ..

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
08-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #10

Welcome to Catsey. I look forward to seeing pictures of your furry friends!