Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
27-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #1

Daily Thread, Tuesday

Good Morning everyone.... Well the weather is totally miserable today the rain is lashing down here... .... Hope everyone is feeling well and all the fluffies are keeping you under control, mine are any way just wishing everyone a great day hope the sun is shining where you are!

xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-02-2007, 11:03 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread, Tuesday

Just about to run to a new business presentation in Camberley . . . fingers crossed for this one coz every time we've got near a big design project something's always scuppered it (and nothing to do with us being able to do it or not).

Hugs to Alex and Teddie this morning, have just been reading her thread and welling up a bit at all the kindness that was being displayed last night (and that won't do as I'll have to do a repair jobby on the make up ). Seriously - hope you are both well and calmer today.

Catch you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-02-2007, 11:30 AM   #3

Good morning, on a really mucky wet morning. What a contrast to yesterday.
Well, I've done some ironing ( ) and am now settling down to a day's work contracted to me by my OH, whilst he's away.
I have an appointment for my pedicure/foot massage this afternoon, using the gift voucher which Bentley and Chester gave me for christmas!
I, too, have been very moved by Alex's thread. All give ourselves a pat on the back I think! How did you find us Alex? Your lucky stars were shining on you that day. Anyway, hope you have had a reasonable night and feel OK today.
Yola - good luck - go gettum girl.
Stay dry everyone, have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #4

Good morning everyone. Yucky kind of day here, but not raining at present, so hope it stays that way. Spent the last hour in the girls' school helping sort out books. So I'm rather dusty now, lol! Teddie sends you all big purrs and kitty licks! And I send all of you massive ((hugs)). DM, there were definitely stars shining on me the day I found this forum. I can't even remember how I did find you, I think it was to do with kittens, 'cause I had just got Cooper and was looking for info on caring for kittens. However it was, I was very fortunate!!!

Yola - don't you dare ruin the make up, and good luck with the presentation!! Everything crossed for you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #5

morning, been out for a walk with ben this morning, hes still a soggy doggy LOL
theres been a bit of a car bump outside, both men are blaming each other (as they do LOL) i didnt see it back was turned away,
reggie just fell off the window sill, ronnie was on my lap lept up in fright managing to stab me in both legs (ouch) he ran off, and reggie climbed up on my lap!!!!!
all in a days work LOL
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #6

[quote;]Yola - good luck - go gettum girl.

Yola - don't you dare ruin the make up, and good luck with the presentation!! Everything crossed for you![/quote]

-------------------------------------------------------

We got it

A nice £35-40K project. As it's creative work, we make a good margin on that. They bought an idea that is quite complex so we just have to find a way to manufacture the little glass and chrome apples that will be the core of the campaign!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #7

Hurrah!!

Great news Yola. I'd say that calls for a little celebration this evening don't you, lol! drop major hints to your OH!

Well done!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
[quote;]Yola - good luck - go gettum girl.

Yola - don't you dare ruin the make up, and good luck with the presentation!! Everything crossed for you!
-------------------------------------------------------

We got it

A nice £35-40K project. As it's creative work, we make a good margin on that. They bought an idea that is quite complex so we just have to find a way to manufacture the little glass and chrome apples that will be the core of the campaign![/quote]
Glad the idea apeeled and hope constructing the apples doesn't give you the pip
Well done! Have a smoothie on us!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-02-2007, 02:49 PM   #9

Afternoon all, wet and windy day here Have done the horses this morning. Bootsy had his new shoes fitted yesterday and as soon as the farrier had finished, I could see Bootsy 'cooking' with excitement. I suggested to hubby that he take him out after work as I knew Bootsy would be like a time bomb waiting to explode and he was so, so giddy at being out, hubby came back a little wind swept and pale in the face My turn to ride him next, probably tomorrow

Glad all went well today Yola - congratulations

Thinking of you and Teddie Alex x

Don't work too hard DM!

Hope everyone is having a good day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
27-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #10

Congratulations Yola XX