Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Sunday

Morning all, dry day here at the moment. Will be off to sort the horses out shortly then not much else planned for today.

Hope you all enjoy a relaxing Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-01-2007, 10:17 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Sunday

It's a nice bright morning here, so I'll tap this in and then go out with Dinah for an hour. We're on our own today, so can do as we wish.

I'm pleased that we visited a home boarder for her yesterday and got on well, so she will go there and not need to go into kennels when we go on holiday. She loves the people at the kennels but hates barking dogs - and you get a lot of those at kennels, every time someone comes or goes. I wonder if it's because staffies very seldom bark that they get upset by the sound of other noisy dogs?
Hope everyone is enjoying this weather and have a nice Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-01-2007, 10:19 AM   #3

Morning all. Weather looks promising today. Cold but sunny and a blue sky (seem to remember this blue sky thing appeared months ago for a brief period???)!!

Bunnies are out and fed/watered. Cats fed/Watered.

Lots of housework and washing to do. My daughter needs to rediscover her bedroom floor today (or else it is all going in the bin).

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
14-01-2007, 11:06 AM   #4

Hi everyone.
I'm going to spend some time playing with Solo & the 3 little kittens today & I've got some jobs to do around the house.
have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
14-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #5

Morning all, must get a move on very soon. Off out to visit Liz and all her kitties. Will try to get some piccies of them to post since she hasnt introduced you all to them herself. Such a selfish woman, keeping all those kitties to herself LOL. Havent had the camera out for ages so will try and get a few good ones of the Diva and Bernie too. She battered him up something rotten the other night and now he has a lump on his face, poor boy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
14-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #6

Morning everybody, well I will be doing a mixture of work and housework today....oh what fun!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-01-2007, 12:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
I wonder if it's because staffies very seldom bark that they get upset by the sound of other noisy dogs?
I haven't much experience of Staffies except for MIL's and that is enough to put me off owning one for life!! But she is a terribly noisy dog

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
14-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #8

I remember you saying you don't like your MILs dog Fran. I think she must be an unusual one. Dinah has been on a one-dog charm offensive this morning, wagging at everyone as if they are her long lost best friend!
Bumped into my next door neighbour who tells me that they have sold their house. New neighbours - eek! But she says they are a nice 'youngish' (I suspect that means 30ish) couple with a small dog.
Will keep you posted on that

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #9

Morning all, sun shining brightly here today ....... what a difference it makes to how you feel too!

Not doing anything special today, just chores, chores .....and more chores

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #10

Donna. My daughter needs to rediscover her bedroom floor today (or else it is all going in the bin). Same goes for my son. Is she a teenager?

Well were going for a swim today after Derek finishes his work. See how the back holds up.
Got a bit good news, the boy that we have bought the house from is letting us go tomorrow night to measure up!