Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-01-2007, 09:50 AM   #1

Daily ~ Tue 2nd Jan

Back to work
Don't want to go
Not much else happening here, hubby's gone to work. I'm going now. Girls are off to their nans for the day.
I've got lots of CP paperwork / phonecalls to catch up on (want to get some loose ends tied up)

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #2

Re: Daily ~ Tue 2nd Jan

Morning!
Suppose things start to get back to normal from today. When do the schools go back?
Think I'll wander to town today - see if there are any bargains and take the xmas cards for recycling.
Hope everyone's day is good.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #3

Morning all, just had a shower of rain here but it looks like it's brightening now.

Off into town with my daughter shortly to have a look round the sales ...... maybe something will tempt me

DM, Katie and Jamie go back to school tomorrow but I think it varies in different parts of the country.....

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
02-01-2007, 10:55 AM   #4

DM my little treasures dont go back til the 8th.

Sun is beating through the window but its cold out (hehe well it is Jan)
Going over to Seans when Derek finishes at three. They have bought new internal doors and Dereks going to put up a couple for them.
Mum and the Grinch come back today That's the peice shattered then.
Have a good one everyone.
Mags hope you find something nice

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #5

Slept badly as Sebastian was restless. Awoke to the beginnings of a migraine which was soon stood on with a couple of heavyweight painkillers. I'm feeling desperately tired, quite down and just generally out of sorts. Mood might lift once I wash my hair and get dressed though. Let's see.

I have to take Dominik to a speech therapist this afternoon as he has bouts of stammering. Also, this evening I have a personal trainer coming round for a consultation. If he can offer more than star jumps and squat thrusts (which is what the last PT suggested in his programme ), I might just give him a go.

DM - Dominik doesn't go back to school until the 9th of Jan. So I have another week with both little ones here

Catsey Veteran

02-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #6

Yola, that doesnt sound like the kind of exerscise you should be doing Remember it takes a full year for your body to recover after a section. Take things easy. light weights and gentle exersices.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Yola, that doesnt sound like the kind of exerscise you should be doing Remember it takes a full year for your body to recover after a section. Take things easy. light weights and gentle exersices.
I was a bit horrified reading that too Yola
Consider getting the lowest grade of Dynaband (for now - you can get tougher ones later if you want) and doing a gentle pilates style workout with that. Gentle but effective - and easy to do/do-able anywhere in the house, you don't get hot & sweaty etc
http://www.dynaband.co.uk/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
02-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #8

Morning all. Grey and gloomy here. No word on how my little niece is yet, will keep you posted. Got a phone call rom the gas contractor, they're coming to fit my new boiler tomorrow!!!! Now that's fast work! Heat at last, and the kids go back to school tomorrow so it works out great. Going to enjoy the last day of laziness before the grindstone begins again. Have a good day all...............
And Yola - take it easy!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
02-01-2007, 11:28 AM   #9

morning all, im off out in a mo, got to sort out a script at the docs, then take ben for a run in the park.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

02-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #10

Right Ladies I'm off to get some housework done. Will be back on later.