Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
30-12-2006, 04:05 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Saturday

Look at the time.........its 3.02 a.m. UK time, I am awake been awake ever since going to bed around 12ish.

I am online with Dandysmom and lots of spiders .

Both Vincent and Mabel think its time to go out and play - its pouring and windy.

Must amit the tea and biccys is rather nice .

I have a huge boil thingy on the edge of my nose - its been brewing all week and its totally painful, think this is maybe why I cannot sleep, or at least contributing to it! Will be glad when it comes to a head.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring, hopefully some sleep LOL.

Hope you are all zzzzing x

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2006, 05:04 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Saturday

Its now 4.04 a.m. UK Time, I am gonna try and go to bed now, trouble is still not tired! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-12-2006, 06:23 AM   #3

Morning, couldn't sleep either. Been waking up every couple of hours.

The weathers rather wet and wild here too. Gonna sand my ceiling down later today. Thomas is home but Louise wanted to go and stay at Nanny's for a few days. She's due back on Monday when we will finally finish the ceiling and painting the livingroom.

Then all that's left is sorting out the fireplace and surround, putting up the picture from my inlaws and we're done

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-12-2006, 06:59 AM   #4

Morning Nae and Sweet ......... join the non sleepers club

I too have been awake since 3ish, unfortunately nothing new there At least I have now got my ironing out of the way

It has been a real stormy night but everything appears calm now although very wet on the ground.

Well todays headline news must be that Sadaam has been hanged in the early hours of this morning. I must admit that is something I didn't really think would happen ...... I thought he would escape that sentence

Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-12-2006, 09:23 AM   #5

Well I don't believe it the day I think yes I can start a thread and you've all been on here hours!!
Storm here was bad woke in the early hours to a soaking wet Cleo think she may have been outside then got caught in the first downpour - or possibly she's daft enough - to havegone out in the rain! But she came back to bed soaking and decided to lie against my bear arm - yuk - Up now just taking the Christmas decorations down. Off to visit Smudgley later this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #6

Morning all, I was awake on and off throughout the night with headache It just won't shift We are taking the dogs up to York today to see one of our puppy owners that has two of our puppies from different litters both doing working trial training. One of them starts to compete later this year. We are taking all the dogs out for a run together and then stopping at theirs for lunch

Hope you all have a lovely day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #7

oh dear - Insomniacs United! But not me, at the moment, I am delighted to say. Watched and enjoyed the Judi Dench film last night and slept till 7, to wake to hear the news of Saddam's demise. Don't suppose for a minute it will help the situation there
Well, it's a much nicer, calmer day here. Quite bright (wouldn't go so far as to say it is suny) dry, and about 12C (56F)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-12-2006, 11:29 AM   #8

Morning all - feel a bit naughty as I didnt wake until 10ish. I am sleeping for the rest of you, but I do have a terrible cold/flu thing so think thats why I slept so long.

General tidying and getting rid of the tree today - too big in my living room so its coming down!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
30-12-2006, 11:36 AM   #9

Blimey girls!
sorry to hear you've all had trouble sleeping. Something I've never had a problem with. Didn't get to bed til 2am though as we were out last night & ended up coming back late, but once my head hits my pillow - I'm away.
Hubby has gone to Merry Hill to change his new mobile phone that he got a few days ago, because he doesn't like it & is unhappy with the quality of the screen & camera on it.
I'm going to Asda when he gets back.
Then I must give my cats pens a good clean, been a while since I gave them a good once-over.
Kazz is coming to see me later & look at the cats.
Alex is bringing me the ginger stray later too (I'm taking her to John tomorrow)
that's about it here. See you later.

Catsey Veteran

30-12-2006, 12:13 PM   #10

I must of fell asleep somewhere after 5.30 ish as thats the last time I remember looking at the clock.

Not sure what the day will bring, its not raining at the mo but wet out.

May even join you all and take down the Christmas Trimmings, they are normally down by now x