Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-12-2006, 12:02 PM   #1

had a horrible nightmare last night

i dremt that i had to strangle one of my boys. and i did it, i woke up heart pounding all upset. went to see the boys but they hid from me it was horrible, burst into tearsand everything. id never hurt those 2, but the thing is i had another black cat. weird.
oh good morning all.
hope i shake this horrible feeling off now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #2

Re: had a horrible nightmare last night

Oh poor you! Dont know why we dream these things, the mind is strange. Ive had some terrible dreams over the last few weeks. I put it down to stress of Christmas ect.
Think of something nice. I hope you get rid of that horrible feeling your left with. Possibly the fact you have shared it with us will help. ((((((((())))))) hugs to you!

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2006, 12:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Oh poor you! Dont know why we dream these things, the mind is strange. Ive had some terrible dreams over the last few weeks. I put it down to stress of Christmas ect.
Think of something nice. I hope you get rid of that horrible feeling your left with. Possibly the fact you have shared it with us will help. ((((((((())))))) hugs to you!
thanx for the hug needed that.ill survive normally do, going past my favorite bakers today, but got to resisit the urge, back on the worlds most boring diet low fat got its boring.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-12-2006, 12:21 PM   #4

Oh go on, treat yourself, start your diet tomorrow or just be good the rest of the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-12-2006, 01:29 PM   #5

((hugs)), horrible things the mind can conjure up! As Jac says, probably the stress of Christmas. try and relax today, and give the kitties lots of extra hugs. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #6

That's a horrid dream. I hate it when the dreams are 'sort-of' possible, rather than just wildly stupid. Hope you're feeling more yourself now.
I've had a lot of mad dreams recently - Jac's probably right that it's a xmas stress thing. Ho hum.

Catsey Veteran

28-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #7

ive been playing with them most of the day, they are probally thinking "yea ok mum enough is enough" let us sleep