Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-12-2006, 09:54 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning all, dry day here at the minute although it has rained over night. Hubby is playing in a golf tournament today (so work on my new kitchen has come to a standstill ) I am going to scour the internet and see where I can buy a cooker hood/extractor fan at a reasonable price with quick delivery. Might order my sink and taps too..

Hope that you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-12-2006, 10:38 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Thursday

Morning! Another mild, neutral day here - bit grey but yesterday started that way and we eventually had a bit of sun, which was a treat.
Think I'm going to spend some time looking for a bargain May holiday online. Have started the post-xmas laundry-fest. OH has gone off to wash the car (it's been that mury weather ever since it arrived, so it's really mucky despite less than 1000 miles on the clock), animals have setled down for a much needed rest. I'm going to be brave and watch the Ashes highlights (lowlights?) @ 10.30 and will also make a start on my Bill Bryson book.
Have a good day all - and if you're going to the sales remember "it's only a bargain if you need it, no matter how much it is reduced"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
28-12-2006, 11:06 AM   #3

LOL DM, wish you had said that yesterday .

Morning all, its damp here but pleasant, may hit the sales again.....LOL well what else but housework can a girl do whilst her Partner is at work may go to Bath today.

Vincent is tucking into a piece of my toast he nicked from my plate (he loves it) bless him.

Have a good day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
28-12-2006, 11:09 AM   #4

Morning everyone. Went out for a lovely meal last night with the family, thoroughly enjoyed it, but at the end raechel had to run to the toilet to be sick, and didn't stop all night, poor baby! It was probably all the excitement of the last few days plus all of the junk food she has eaten plus the huge meal she ate last night with 2 bowls of ice cream!!!! Hopefully she'll pick up a bit today. Not doing much, my mum and dad are going back to Scotland, so it'll be a quieter day. Hope you all have a nice day. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-12-2006, 11:14 AM   #5

Morning all. hope your daughter feels better today Alex.
My hubby has had to go into work this morning but he'll be back about 1.30.
I'm doing a bit of housework (bit being the optimum word) then off to Ikea as we need a rug for the lounge - want a nice big one & seen some lovely ones in there.
not much else happening today.
I'm loving not being at work & not having people coming every day to view the cats.
Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #6

Morning all.
Got up this morning to find Mum and the Grinch have taken down the xmas tree (true spirit of christmas). Ceilidh was a little upset. Cant wait to move into my own place, this is really getting to me.
Meeting Derek later on and going into town (just to get away for a while)
Nothing exiting happening. Oh well roll on Jan.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #7

Morning all, lovely sunny day here and it's quite mild

We are having Freesat from Sky installed today, access to over 120 digital TV channels and 80 radio channels ........ all for a one-off payment.

There were signs that the Christmas tree had been disturbed during the night (I wonder who that could have been?) - not bad after being up for almost two weeks!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #8

Waiting for Mr Pink toes . Then were taking a TV to the storage unit. Mum wants it out her house so it's been in my car all night. Need to get it over there before someone breaks into my car or it gets damp . I hate going to the storage place, it reminds me that all my possesions are there in a big container

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
28-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #9

I was back at work today. All friendly pooches though, Cats too! Have stripped Breeze this afternoon, should be a decent coat for Crufts then!

Hope you all had a nice day.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2006, 09:13 PM   #10

I was at work.