Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #1

The Gang; Dogs N Mogs

I was sitting..with not much to do today..so was leafing through some photos from last year..and saw all the 'gang' pictures..and realised i haven't had one of ALL the gang in such a long time now..so decided to set a 'shoot' up..cor was it mayhem! They do get on..but getting them so close without any madness was..almost impossible! And took a lot of bribery..with roast beef cutlets, and the cats were not overly impressed at me disturbing their game of attack the ball of wool to take pictures..and the photos aren't the greatest as had to use the flash which is never great on my camera..and lighting wasn't the best etc etc..but they give the picture!

I have a feeling they were planning escape in this one..

Then Clem decided she would go off for a stroll..Bella's face wasn't impressed that Clementine got to go..yet she was still being photographed-i got a firm swat afterwards, it makes me smile though that Ralph can be such a pain to the cats at times, and still has the odd chase and can be a bit rough, and in general life he is such a fool..but you really can see the 'love' in his eyes when he looks at the mogs sometimes..sometimes you can also see the "I wonder what they would taste like"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-12-2006, 01:44 PM   #2

Re: The Gang; Dogs N Mogs

Great pictures Luke! Very well captured!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
18-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #3

Awwwwwwwwwww - what a line up!!!! lol

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #4

Lovely pics of the gang Luke!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .