Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
03-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #1

What have you got on your Christmas list?

So, what does everyone want for Christmas this year? Or do you know what you are having?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-12-2006, 12:25 PM   #2

Re: What have you got on your Christmas list?

What I'd like and what I'd get are two different things!!

Quite honestly I can't think of anything I would ask for. I like surprises and am happy with whatever it is.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
03-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #3

to be honest i dont know what im getting off the kids, oh tell a fib think my oldest is buying me a ring, as she asked my size the other day (bit of a give away isnt it) and ive already got my prezzy off OH my mountain bike, ive yet to go out on it for a decent ride,(waiting for nice weather LOL)
as for anything i want, er cant think, im happy with my lot so dont really need much.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #4

Nothing I really need, but have dropped a few hints OH's way, regarding craft things. I love any sort of craft ie cross stitch, pinflair, card making etc and as mums buying me a sewing machine (can't wait as I've never had one before) I though it would be good for him to keep the theme going, whether he picks up on the hints is another matter, lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
03-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #5

One of my favourite things about Christmas is having a big Christmas dinner! If i have one of those i will be happy!

As to things that i want, well, i want a new watch because the paint has come off part of my leather strap and it looks horrible now.

Catsey Veteran

03-12-2006, 02:50 PM   #6

Well, top of my wish list is a little tabby kitten with huge ears

but on a more sensible note I found some perfume in Boots that I had not known about before that I really like the smell of. Other than that I don't really want anything. I love surprises so will wait to see what Father Christmas brings me

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
03-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #7

I know two of my pressies - one is a cat at a local rescue sponsoring (I would love to adopt him, but he couldn't cope with living in a house, he has lived on the farm too long and isn't litter trained), and one is a fondue set.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #8

I can't think of anything really, apart from one of those gorgeous kittens PK hs posted!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #9

Fran - what perfume is it that you're after??

BT - Fondue set? Wow! I remember my parents having one of those in the late 60s. I know they're all the rage now and I did partake of an outdoor fondue-in-the-snow in Austria earlier this year. It was delicious . . . Enjoy!!!

We've hopefully pooling funds this year and getting ourselves a decent digital SLR camera. The camera I have, which certainly wasn't cheap and is only 3 1/2 years old is such rubbish I really miss having a good quality camera.

Hubby got his birthday present and Christmas present as one this year - a lovely black rhodium plated white gold and diamond ring . . . I'm hoping he'll reciprocate with something similarly sexy; but I doubt it

Catsey Veteran

03-12-2006, 03:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Fran - what perfume is it that you're after??

Insolence by Guerlain. It comes in a funny shape bottle and it was actually the bottle that enticed me to try the tester I really liked it, not at first but after it had been on me a while, I really, really liked it and so did hubby