Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
01-12-2006, 09:52 AM   #1

Daily thread - Friday

Pinch punch, first of the month. A dark and dismal morning here but the light on the horizon is that it wil be the shortest day in only 3 weeks. Hurrah! - we can start to look forward to spring, although, as many of us have said, there are spring like themes around already!
Hope everyone has a good day. It's Friday!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2006, 10:00 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Friday

Good morning DM, good morning all!

A gloomy, wet day here too ....... but still so mild! As my mother used to say ..... "We'll suffer for this later!"

Have got my daughter and her family coming round later today for a meal, Katie and Jamie will be so excited that they could open their advent calendars today

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
01-12-2006, 10:10 AM   #3

morning all. dull n yuk here, the boys are intent on watching stuff out the window, watching the leaves blowing around.
spose i should stsrt the day, but really dont feel like it at the mo.
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-12-2006, 11:27 AM   #4

Just got back from Dominik's 1st ever Christmas play . . . he was a snowman - dressed in white complete with orange nose. Bless!! All the little 3 year olds looked so sweet My crappy old camera didn't pick him up very well at all - will have to see it I can enlarge/enhance in photoshop at all.

I have my Cats Protection colleague coming round later - I thought it was yesterday but actually it's today he'll be picking up lots of jumble/nearly new sale stuff.

Dominik and I will be doing leaf/twig drawings later - I've been collecting pretty garden things all week for him to stick and paint

Fine drizzle going on outside so definitely an indoor day today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
01-12-2006, 11:54 AM   #5

Morning all, nice dry day here. Have done the horses and was just about to nip down the PO to tax my car only to realise Ruby has eaten the renewel reminder that I had left out this morning Will have to go to the PO and see if there is any way I can tax it without it as I need it today

Been up half the night with Em who has toothache despite visiting the dentist yesterday Anyhow she insisted on going to school as it is the school disco tonight and she doesn't want to miss out on that but I am expecting the school to ring to go and fetch her as her cheek is the size of a golf ball and she really didn't look very well

Hope you all have a great day today

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Morning all, nice dry day here. Have done the horses and was just about to nip down the PO to tax my car only to realise Ruby has eaten the renewel reminder that I had left out this morning Will have to go to the PO and see if there is any way I can tax it without it as I need it today

Been up half the night with Em who has toothache despite visiting the dentist yesterday Anyhow she insisted on going to school as it is the school disco tonight and she doesn't want to miss out on that but I am expecting the school to ring to go and fetch her as her cheek is the size of a golf ball and she really didn't look very well

Hope you all have a great day today
Poor Em, I hope she is able to make the disco tonight Fran My daughter always seemed to miss out on Christmas events at school due to illness

How did you get on regarding the chewed up tax reminder?

Catsey Veteran

01-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #7

I haven't heard from school Mags, so I am hoping that the antibiotics the dentist gave her yesterday have started to kick in. she will be so disappointed if she misses the disco

Regarding my car tax, the lady's face behind the counter at the PO was a picture when she saw my eaten tax reminder Anyhow, luckily for me, Ruby had left the bar code intact, God knows how as almost every bit else of it was shredded So because she could scan the barcode, I could tax my car

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
01-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone. My mam & dad were here earlier and we've made a start on the living room.

Louise is much better today and is really hyper. Not sure who is worse, Tilly or Louise

Thomas ate all the chocolates out of his advent calendar so that's it for him, he's not gonna get another advent calendar

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
01-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #9

Just back from work, its dull and damp here.

Just noticed Fran's avatar also, really wish I could have one of my own cats with Santa's hats.

Out at a Charity night later, so should be fun x

Catsey Veteran

01-12-2006, 07:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet
Just noticed Fran's avatar also, really wish I could have one of my own cats with Santa's hats

I took that piccie of my old girl Lucky last Christmas wearing my daughter's Christmas hat. It was the last photo I got of her

Enjoy your evening Sweet