Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
30-11-2006, 11:08 PM   #1

It makes you wonder if there is "something more"..

As i said on the other thread, it was raining so hard today at the funeral..and when we arrived at the burial it was pretty much the same, i neglected to say of something that happened on the other thread as i dismissed it as mere whimsy, but i do think it is more than that as it was picked up by a fair few people. Raining heavy as we arrive..raining heavy for a lot of the burial..until, the coffin was lowered in and the priest said something about the lights opening to welcome you to the great kingdom come...and the rain had phased out by this point, n oddly enough there was this patch of light that was broadining from behind the clouds..and by the end of the burial (it was an odd service, mourners shovelled a pitch of earth in to the hole to give the last mark) it was quite bright, n had this strangewind....it does sound a load of tosh i bet, and i probably sound as if i have lost it..but it did make me think, maybe..just maybe..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-11-2006, 11:17 PM   #2

Re: It makes you wonder if there is "something more"..

Some time ago I joined a group who was involved with Raja Yoga and the following of Brahma Kumaris, they have very interesting views and ideas of why we are here and our purpose in life. If you ever get the chance Luke I am sure you would find it fascinating.