Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
30-11-2006, 09:35 AM   #1

Daily Thread-Thursday

Morning folks.
Grey day here..very quiet..too quiet. Not nice to have all black clothes laid out ready, have the funeral to attend at ten oclock, very solem day-been to far too many this year alone. He such a lovely man..but anyway, Bella discovered the joys of a dripping tap last night..sent her into frenzy! But she continued to go and sit under it
Enjoy your day folks-and live everyday as if it shall be your last, cause one day it, sadly, will be.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-11-2006, 11:25 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread-Thursday

Morning all, dry and blustery day here. Have done the horses. Got to pick Em up from school at 11ish as she has a dental appointment - she spent most of last night awake with toothache but did insist on going to school this morning Visiting a friend this afternoon. She is going into hospital next week and has asked if I will go and look after her cats whilst she is in - all 20 odd of them

Luke - {{{Hugs}}} a difficult day for you

Hope everyone else has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-11-2006, 11:43 AM   #3

Sorry today is such a sad day for you Luke.

I'm awaiting Tony from our Cats Protection branch with his van. I have a full boot of stuff for him;clothes, toys, bits n bobs (big boot - he'll need the van ) as well as Dominik's old pram/pushchair. It cost a lot of money but it's just too big and bulky to be practical. Hopefully they can sell it for a reasonable sum.

Cleaners will be here sometime too - not sure what time. Sebastian's currently spread out on my bed asleep so I hope that they don't come just yet and wake him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-11-2006, 12:59 PM   #4

Morning all
Just back from getting my nails done. Still not feeling that great but hey ho mum's dont ge to be "sick"
Its the hair day tomorrow for me, not sure whether to get a bit chopped or not.
Darryle has walked out of school . Someone please take his hormones

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #5

Afternoon all ........ overcast but dry today, it appears a lot cooler too...

Have been to the hairdressers this morning ........ heard some upsetting news. The trainee girl who usually does all the shampooing etc suddenly started shouting and being abusive in the salon last Monday. She is now in a psychiatric ward in the local hospital She has had a nervous breakdown ..... at the age of 23 She is a lovely girl, very polite and quiet .......... I can't believe this has happened to her, poor girl

Luke
~ I hope you managed to get through the day alright....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
30-11-2006, 02:30 PM   #6

Afternoon all. I haven't being too good lately, suffering a lot of pain. Probably a combination of overdoing the walking at Supreme and the cold weather. Just had to pick Hayley up from school as I got a phone call to say that she wasn't feeling well, just what I needed lol! Was going to put up the Christmas decorations tonight, will have to see how I feel now.
Luke - ((hugs))

And a happy St Andrews day to all!!!!!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
30-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Afternoon all. I haven't being too good lately, suffering a lot of pain. Probably a combination of overdoing the walking at Supreme and the cold weather. Just had to pick Hayley up from school as I got a phone call to say that she wasn't feeling well, just what I needed lol! Was going to put up the Christmas decorations tonight, will have to see how I feel now.
Luke - ((hugs))

And a happy St Andrews day to all!!!!!!
Sorry you're not feeling too good Alex - try to take things easy for a while ...... not easy when you have an unwell child as well, I know
Hope you and your daughter will feel better soon.... ((((hugs))))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #8

Afternoon and {{{hugs}}} to lots of people who need them today. Special one for you Luke.
Well I've had a very nice morning in Bath. I was suprised how relatively quiet it was at the shops. I passed the Art Gallery and thought I'd pop in but sadly the shops won out .
Yola - like your new hair-do!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-11-2006, 04:30 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone

Been getting the kiddies some clothes. I've also bought pressies for my inlaws. In total I spent nearly£100 today

Next thing on my list is party clothes for the kids

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
30-11-2006, 05:47 PM   #10

Was a 'pleasant' funeral...long as was catholic service, was raining cats n dogs at the burial which made things very awkward...and the wake was 'humble', but was a nice way too see him off.
Returned home to keyboard on desktop not working..so having too use laptop now (can't stand it!)