Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
28-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #1

What would you do?

Ive got a bit of a dilema.
I'm really missing Blue, I want to go and see him but I know it will unsettle him (he's a mummy's boy). At the moment he's with Sean and his girlfriend, they have another two dogs one being a great dane so they couldnt take Kiazer. I see Kiazer often as he's with my friend and it doesnt seem to bother him in the least when I leave however Blue is a diffrent story. Remember what he was like last time Sean had him for a while? I really dont know what to do. Any ideas?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-11-2006, 11:29 AM   #2

Re: What would you do?

I don't know what I'd do Jac - sorry. I think you must decide as you know the dogs' characters' and you know your own situation and the timescale for improvement etc.
However, I do want to say that I feel for you. It must be truly awful - not only have you been through ****, and are still not fully settled but you're parted from your lovely Blue, too, and we all know how cuddling a pet can make bad situations feel a little better.
(((hugs))) - hope it won't be too long.

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 11:53 AM   #3

Thank you.

Its really horrid. My mum doesnt understand (she's not an animal person and wouldnt even let Ceilidh bring her hamster here)
Sean just keeps telling me that Blue is fine. I am being a bit selfish, He would be upset I know that but there again I really hope he doesnt think Ive abandoned him! I'm nearly in tears here. What a dummy eh.

the houseing situation isnt getting any better. I keep bidding on propertys each week but get nothing. There's normally between 300 and 400 others bidding on the same house. It gets to me sometimes and thats me ith the highest priority!!!
Darryle is joining the army. I'm sure its for all the wrong reasons but what do you do? He's sleeping in the livingroom on a zed bed and I'm in the twin room with Ceilidh.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-11-2006, 11:56 AM   #4

Aww Jac's I know how muh you are missing Blue, but going to see him will upset both you and him....Hugs....xxx

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 12:07 PM   #5

I know your right Pat. I just never thought I would be without my animals

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #6

Jac - I really feel for you. Everything you know and love has been torn apart I think you need to hang on a little longer - for Blue's sake. It sounds like it might destabilise him a bit too much if you just pop back onto the scene for a short while and then disappear again.

I'm so hoping this won't carry on for too much longer for you and things will settle back into normality asap.

Hugs.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2006, 12:32 PM   #7

Jac I hope your luck changes in the new year and you are able to be reunited with Blue again. As the others have said, I also think it would upset both you and Blue at the moment........ hang in there girl, it won't be for much longer.... ((((hugs)))) xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #8

{{{Big hugs Jac}}} I'd really want to go and see him too...only you can decide. Hope you soon get sorted out with a house. The sleeping arrangements aren't ideal for anyone are they

Catsey Veteran

28-11-2006, 03:01 PM   #9

Thanks guys. I know your right. I supose I just wanted to hear it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
28-11-2006, 03:12 PM   #10

((((((hugs))))) x