Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-11-2006, 09:41 AM   #1

Daily shred Sat

Morning all. Havent done this for a while.
Sky bright and sunny here (for a change) Been up since the crack of dawn. Staying at a friends but cant sleep.
I was going to go for Blue today and take him for a walk but I think it would be really upsetting for both him and me. I havent seen him for about 6 weeks now. My mum wont have him in the house. She's so anti animals she wont even let Ceilidh have her little hamster. ( I took after my Dad)
Ceilidh stayed with her Dad last night so I have to pick her up this morning.
Dont know what I'll do for the rest of the day. Prob pop on here and annoy you all hehe
Have a good day everyone.... Jac

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-11-2006, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred Sat

Morning Jac, morning all. Nice sunny day here.

Jac - how very sad, I bet Blue is missing you just as much as you are missing him Will you be able to have him back when you get your new house?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
18-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #3

Hey everyone

Sunny morning here to. Got up really earlier to make a cheesecake as having a dinner party tonight. I have a ton of housework to do. Have to finish kitten proofing the bedroom. Then I will move on to the mountain of homework I have to finish. Wish me luck.

Jac - I am sorry to hear about Blue. Hope you get hime home with you soon,

Have lovely days everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
18-11-2006, 10:00 AM   #4

Hi PK you can bet your bottom dollar the minute I get word of a place the first thing I do is get my boy. Yes he will be allowed. The council will let you have up to two dogs, anymore is considered a pack and they wont have it. I really cant wait. Its horrid walking in and no Blue to greet me or snuggle up to. Gosh I'm just about in tears now.

Right away for a shower and go for my girl. See you all latter.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Hi PK you can bet your bottom dollar the minute I get word of a place the first thing I do is get my boy. Yes he will be allowed. The council will let you have up to two dogs, anymore is considered a pack and they wont have it. I really cant wait. Its horrid walking in and no Blue to greet me or snuggle up to. Gosh I'm just about in tears now.

Right away for a shower and go for my girl. See you all latter.
Keep your chin up Jac! At least you know he will be coming home to you soon {{{Hugs}}} x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-11-2006, 10:31 AM   #6

Morning all

Well I have been to Sainsburys and done our food shopping for the week, off to Freeport in a bit to have a wonder around, then off to the car wash to get the car cleaned and then home to do some cooking and housework.. have a great day everybody!!!

Sorry to hear you are missing Blue so much Jac, I am sure it won't be long and you will be back together again. Chin up!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-11-2006, 11:00 AM   #7

morning, im not even showered n dressed yet. so will be doing that soon, then off to central finchley for a small shop. im going on my mountain bike so a bit of exersice for me
have a good day all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-11-2006, 02:15 PM   #8

Jac, I hope you find your house soon so that you can be reunited with Blue ((((hugs))))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
18-11-2006, 02:42 PM   #9

Hello! Goodness - look at the time! I had a really bad night's (lack of) sleep and to cap it all Mini managed to scratch my face during the night. Less of a scratch, more of a gouge actually, very noticeable, so, as Sylvester Stallone must have said 'Don't call me scarface!'
It's a lovely sunny warm day, after yesterday's rain, but I still feel like ****.
Jac - hope you get a lovely house and you and Blue are reunited very soon

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-11-2006, 02:52 PM   #10

Had a fun morning so far. The local Salvation Army had a table top sale so went for a scout around. Come home laden with books to read, woo hoo! Got a few loads of washing out as its nice and sunny. Going swimming this afternoon with the girls,so the should be fun. Me in a swimsuit!