Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-11-2006, 09:16 AM   #1

Daily shred thread - Friday.

Good morning everyone!

Well, I'm about ready for this week to be over. We started off with Random being ill and it just got worse from there on in. We all have the same cold, it's terrible! And Hippie and I haven't had much sleep all week so this weekend's all about catching up!

Sashimi is huge and lazy, and wants to be fed all the bloomin' time

Hope everyone's doing well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-11-2006, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred thread - Friday.

Morning all, wet and miserable here today. Still looking after my friend's horse as she is away. Maud has her boosters this afternoon at our nurse clinic. Other than that I have a trip to the Post Office as a matter of urgency

Hope you all have a lovely day today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-11-2006, 10:12 AM   #3

What a wild night - and I am talking weather not the 'Smum bedroom!

OH has a day off but I can't imagine we'll be able to get out and do much without geting drowned/blown away. We'll see.

There is a lot of anxiety and unhappiness around some of our members at present. xxx to you all and (((hugs))) to those just suffering winter sniffles.
Take care x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-11-2006, 10:33 AM   #4

Morning-i've finally cooled off enough now and decided not to boycott forums altogether, just some
Chilly yet sunny day here today..animals all asleep after a whole night of hellraising and dogs are shattered form a nearly three hour walk this morning-it was still dark when we left!!
off into town at lunch time..do a bit of shopping, meet up with a few friends (they have free day), get a bite to eat, have a looksie around the shops with them. Then bus right across town to g-grans house to drop some shopping off for her(still isn't on top form) then bus right across town again home. Bet it's dark by the time i get through the door.
Bella is in the bad books today for keeping me awake all night by darting around the place like a lunatic!
Enjoy your day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-11-2006, 11:12 AM   #5

Swinging wildly between brilliant sunshine and leaden clouds belting rain down. An indoor day today methinks.

Central heating boiler refused to fire up this morning (pilot light wouldn't come back on) so cold water and cold radiators only today as repair man can't get to us till tomorro morning.

I have a bit of a sore throat and hot/cold flushes so feel I might be coming down with something. Great have vowed today will be a 'don't shout at the kids day'. We'll see how long that lasts

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2006, 01:05 PM   #6

Wet and gloomy here too Have been to Tesco and done a big food shop including extras for Christmas (are we allowed to say that word out loud now?)

Have phoned the repair man and he is coming out to repair the cooker next Wednesday...... he thinks it may be something to do with the fan thermostat

Luke
~ glad you haven't decided to boycott this forum!

I hope it's a better day for those of you with problems and sniffles etc......

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Trinity(DSH) Neo(RagxPer)Lily(Rag)
17-11-2006, 01:10 PM   #7

Hi all, Cold wet day here to. It is children in need tonightthough. At school at the moment in ICT trying to do some work. I have the most useless teacher in the world. She is everything a teacher shouldn't be. Enjoy your days.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-11-2006, 01:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Luke ~ glad you haven't decided to boycott this forum!
I missed whatever this was Hope it was nothing like this. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6157190.stm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-11-2006, 02:03 PM   #9

Ignore my ramblings about boycotting forums-i was still licking wounds! Just decided to get some space away from a certain one..
Anyway-didn't get to go out something cropped up last minute so had to stay in-ahh well, have made arrangements for tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #10

Me thinks Ive missed somthing here......I will try and keep up LOL but sending ((((((hugs))))) without this forum I for one would be lost x