Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-11-2006, 07:50 AM   #1

Daily Thread Thursday

The early morning rises that I've been getting over the last few weeks have defiantely come in handy now we have Tilly.

It's a bit of a cold one this morning but atleast it's dry. The cats have been in and out investigating Tilly's crate and Salt tried some of Tilly's food but legged it as soon as Tilly came back in from going toilet

Plenty of walks again for Tilly today as she is in desperate need of getting her nails down and burning off some of that energy.

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-11-2006, 08:59 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Thursday

Me thinks I had better catch up with yesterdays posts.......Tilly? the new dog? will go and lookie .

Rain Rain and more Rain here at the mo, all cats are sat beside me looking as if to say......I wanna go out! the back door is open they just wont budge LOL.

Off to work in a bit.

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
16-11-2006, 09:24 AM   #3

Morning all....Got my friends horse to look after agian today. So 2 lots of mucking out, water buckets, haynets, feeds etc, etc, *sigh* I think I'm getting too old for this

Not much else planned but the usual. Nice dry day here and not too cold.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-11-2006, 10:13 AM   #4

Morning all, waiting for the Hotpoint man to come and fit a new belt on my dryer, he is coming between 8-1!, knowing my luck he will come a 12.55!!
Lovely here this morning, but a bit nippy...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #5

Wet morning here - hope it clears so I can walk to market and pick up some fish for tonight. No news - it's a really quiet time of year isn't it?
My neice (my sister's youngest, the one who is at vet school) is 20 today; so, that's it - the whle family is officially 'old' ; there are no babies, children or teenagers . I have my great neice on OH's side, who is just 1, so I suppose all is not lost

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-11-2006, 10:30 AM   #6

Filthy rain here - windy and cold too! Took ages to get back from dropping Dominik as everyone is in their cars and trying to get into town Not much planned today, burn somes files off the old PC and load onto the new one, continue tentative stomach exercises and try to keep Sebastian from screaming too much, oh and some lovely ironing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
16-11-2006, 10:38 AM   #7

morning all, im still here in my nighty n dressing gown, I WILL GET SORTED promise LOL
cats are fed n bedded down for the day, ronnies snoring behind me quietly. reggies on the bed ( ithink)
oh gone to dentist.
rainy dull b overcast here, not nice at all.
have agood day, and if anyones doing ironing ill send mine over as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-11-2006, 10:56 AM   #8

Morning all. What a miserable morning so far! Spent most of the night tossing and turning 'cause of Teddie and started off the morning having to clean kitty poo from all over my kitchen floor! Took kids to school and had to give Hayley into trouble. We got to her class room and she throws her hands to her head and goes 'DAMN, I forgot my water bottle'!!!!!!!!!!! NOT acceptable language in my house! Oh well, just the rest of the day to look forward too, lol. Have a good one everybody.

(Oh and DM, you can adopt my two if you want youngsters around, lol).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
16-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #9

Morning all-freezing with icy drizzles-that kinda of drizzly rain that i swear is icicles and it seems to cut right through you! Lucky its quite sparse..
Been out mucking out hutches today-'orrible business in this weather, specially when you have a rather naughty buck spraying you!
Have a mountain of coursework to catch up on today..so it looks like chained to the desk again!!
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #10

Bit of a miseable day around her today. Notdone much not planning on doing much either.