Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM   #1

Daily Shred ~ Sunday

Good morning everyone!!!

Had a lie in till 5:30 this morning

So far I've cleaned my oven, cleaned out my cupboards, put the meat in for dinner, bathed, dressed and fed the kids. Now the day's my own.

It's just a bit overcast at the moment but it's dry and not that cold. The cats are out and about, apart from Timmy who seems to be sleeping with his propped up against my kitchen window

Hope the day finds you all well and have a good one whatever you're doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-11-2006, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred ~ Sunday

Good morningall, Thats my Hubby away to Houston till Friday..Lovely here this morning, although cold...
Not sure what I am doing today, will go and see Doris.. Might start making shopping lists for C*******S......and probably make friends with the vac!
Have a good day everyone....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
12-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #3

morning all. had a cat free bedroom last night, managed to get in there while they where eating, yeaaa no cats leaping on us all night.LOL
slept pretty well
not sure on what we are doing today,
but what ever your doing have a good time doing it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
12-11-2006, 11:36 AM   #4

Not sure what we are doing yet, looks like it may be a nice Winters day - have a good one all x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-11-2006, 11:53 AM   #5

Morning all, lovely day here and not cold .......

Not quite with it this morning yet, didn't get off to sleep until 4.30-5.00
The washing machine is on, other than that I'm taking things easy at the moment with a nice cup of coffee

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #6

Beautiful day.
Had a nice walk, done the usual Sunday morning things ... now about to do the usual Sunday afternoon things

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
12-11-2006, 03:21 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone. We've had a good morning so far. We all (even OH) attended the remembrance service at our local cenotaph followed by a nice cup of tea at my church. Went to our local bonfire last night. It is absolutely huge! The bonfire itself last night was 45 feet tall, and the fireworks were amazing. I reckon there was abround 10,000 in attendance. They have a huge funfair on as well, but I managed to keep the kids well away from it, lol! The only down side was that because I was standing in the cold for so long I was in a lot of pain last night and this morning, but hey, the upside is that OH is on kitchen and cleaning duty today! Having a lazy afternoon now, hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #8

Well, we're paying for the Indian Summer we had the last few days: it's 45F now with a wind chill of 38F and pouring rain with heavy winds. An awful walk to the market; staying indoors the rest of the day! Onyx won't come in this, hope she's holed up dry somewhere; and Leia will just have to do without her grass and fresh catnip this afternoon..not going out! And the birds wouldn't go to the feeder in this rain anyhow. So...papers & NY Times crossword ....have a good evening, all !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #9

Well, I did what feels like very little today. some cleaning, some ironing, some cooking, some kitty grooming, some kiddy and baby washing . . . oh and we went into town and bought some LED lights for the Christmas tree, some cards and stopped off for a glass of wine and bowl of olives at Carluccios!

And that's about it. Off now upstairs to watch a bit of TV as Sebastian went down into his cot at about 9!

TTFN