Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
09-11-2006, 08:40 AM   #1

Daily Shred~Thursday

Another cold start this morning. The sun is just about peeking over the top of the mountain

Not a lot planned for today apart from maybe making doubly sure that everything is ready for the valuers tomorrow. My parents are coming up tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that as my dad's gonna cut my roses back for me and cut the hedge out the back

Off to buy tickets for the Christmas Fair at St Fagans in December. The kids'll enjoy that

Have a good day everyone and hope this morning finds you all well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2006, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred~Thursday

Well, bright and breezy today (me, not the weather)!! Slept like a log and feel 100% better as a result. Off to PC World for a sound card for the PC, will be doing some gentl tummy/bum/thigh exercises and generally getting the house sorted a bit.

Sebi's waking so I need to run, but will be back later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
09-11-2006, 09:49 AM   #3

The sun is shining on the trees in the garden, but I bet its cold when I go out!

As normal off to work soon.

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #4

Lovely but cold day here! Going out to the shops soon for some more inspiration. Not much to do today, hope everyone has a good day.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #5

Beautiful sunny day here, not a cloud in the sky....

Will be doing a spot of leaf clearing in the garden this afternoon as it's beginning to look like a carpet covering out there!

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-11-2006, 12:58 PM   #6

Well Mags great minds great minds. I have cleared two bin bags full of leaves and transfered them to my heath robinson designed wire leaf mould maker. I am giving it a go again this year last years was a brilliant success. Great mulch leaf mould. I also collected them from the park (the leaves that is )

Quite overcast today now, the garden has been awash and alive with birds this morning.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
09-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #7

Afternoon folks-popped into town today, got a few bits n bobs..few presents too! Was jam packed as usual, buses were late as usual, people were ignorant as usual-ah i love Coventry Got a few more cat toys-although i bet they won't be used as the boxes and bags they are in will probably be more fun..
Came home to a lovely load of shredded newspapers-ah dogs!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
09-11-2006, 05:07 PM   #8

Just going to steam clean the garden, then off for a chinese meal tonight. I am on 3 weeks holiday!
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-11-2006, 05:12 PM   #9

It's been such a beautiful day - I've been at my parents doing tidy-up jobs in their garden
Will light the fire shortly as the temperature is dropping like a stone now the sun is going.
Didn't light it last night - it was amusing seeing Chester jump down from the sofa, stretch out in front of the stove, offering his fat tummy to get toasted - then look in dismay and disgust as no heat fell on him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
09-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #10

poor Chester

It is bloomin freezing here at the moment. Everything is already starting to frost over.