Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
05-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #1

A brief kitten update-proper one on saturday.

Well after what seems to be an eternity those relatives who had desended down south on family business have at last returned, me mother and the aunt with kittens being two of these people, anyway just got a qucik phonecall of the aunt with kittens (sarah) mainly to just say thanks for, in her words, "Helping that useless lump of an 'usband of mine when i was away". She also told me how little kismet (name still may change however) actually lapped some milky mixture this morning (three weeks tomorrow) and is by far the biggest, outgoing and undoubtblly the boss! The two torties are hardly naughty torties, just tend to cuddle up together and waddle around! The conjuctivitus has seemingly gone but they are still having eye drops as a precaution. So yes all doing well and ready for the first proper visit, not just a fleeting one where we are there on other business, but the first proper visit to see them will take place all day Saturday as planned-so will have pictures, videos and a proper 'self perceived' update, hopefully.
Kismet (still having doubts about the name..) will definatley be coming home with us, one tortie girl (hasn't been chosen) will be going across the road from us to live with one of my sisters n her family, and the other tortie is still looking for a home..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #2

Re: A brief kitten update-proper one on saturday.

Glad to hear they are all thriving and can't wait to see the pics!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-10-2006, 03:01 PM   #3

Will be great to see the pics x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #4

Glad to hear that your family is back and that the kittens are doing so well!! If I weren't on the other side of the Pond, I'd take that tortie kitten in a minute...you know I love torties, and still miss Clementine's look-alike, my Patches! Awaiting pics eagerly!!