Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #1

Luke's hows the kittten

Luke how is your future family member getting on is it a boy or girl?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #2

Re: Luke's hows the kittten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Luke how is your future family member getting on is it a boy or girl?
I've been wondering about that too Kazz.....any news Luke?

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I've been wondering about that too Kazz.....any news Luke?

Great minds Mags come on Luke spill the cat litter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
27-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #4

Evening ladies!
Spooky...i was thinking of posting an update earlier on but was worried i would be slaughtered for having no pictures!
Well they are doing VERY well, one tortie with eyes fully open (as of three days) the ginge is more or less wide eyed now and t'other tortie is just starting to open her blue eyes!
They are all growing and i was told they have just over double in weight now-and will be two weeks old on Friday. They are slowly becoming more active..shuffling around, having cuddles and noticing it etc!
Megan the mother cat is doing well, she has moved the kittens from the lovely cosy box under the big table in the 'study' sorta room and has put them all in the lounge in a rather cosy corner, most odd really as we thought if she moved them that it would be to somewhere quieter! But yes she is doing well and coping super with being Mama again, she tends to nudge the kittens too you now as if shes showing them off!
The kittens are starting to develop personalities, tortie girl with eyes fully open is very laid back and likes cuddles, but very quiet. Ginger n white is loud, likes cuddles but is LOUD! and the other tortie just seems slightly bewildered at what she is obviouslly starting to see. Their is still a discrepencie (sp) over the sex of the ging, its just so fluffy n snowy white on the "nether regions" so still not sure.
I won't be going too see them now until Monday, when i will be armed with MY camera and should get lots of pictures and some videos for you. After questioning about which kitten would come here, we have reached a decision for the kitten which will be coming home too us...not giving anything exact away but, first impressions were very right, and im a great believer in things happening for a reason and kissmet *hint hint*, and we also have a name...very different to anything mentioned but i think its fitting.
Again all will be revealed on Monday, along with pictures and such.
So yes-all doing well!

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #5

Not Tigger is it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #6

Oh dear, Monday is a long way off!!! Not even a teeny hint?

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
27-09-2006, 07:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Not Tigger is it
Ok i can't be that mean as to not give you any pictures AND deprive you of details.
I brought the little un into the world, it was a ginge, allways wanted a ginge-so it was meant too be? Any doubts i had have been closed lately as the torties are nice..but not what i want, the ginge is ours..just a weird feeling as i pulled the little un into the world. If i'm honest i new it was the ginger i wanted but said on here i decided to wait to see nearer the time which took my fancy-when in truth it was just cause i was nervous of something going wrong with the ginger.
As i said..i helped the kit into this world, helped it get life, it was a ginge, allways wanted a ginger-fate would you say? Or maybe Kissmet, which leads me to the next bit....subject to change (as im partial too!) the kitten shallt be named Kissmet (works either sex)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2006, 07:59 PM   #8

What a perfect name...inspired!!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
27-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
What a perfect name...inspired!!
G gran was the one who suggested it sunday when we popped over to see my aunt (well to see the kittens too!) and G-gran and my aunt (aunt with kittens mom..so great-aunt, its a bloody big family!) and gran was doing her thing where she has too snoop over anything new..and she was inspecting the kittens, and tutting cause of the tortie who hasnt got her eyes open fully yet when she said about naming the ginge kissmet as it was just that, as it must be at work!
And i liked the sound of the name..different, yet dignified and oh so fitting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-09-2006, 08:08 PM   #10

Brilliant name Luke, and I am sure the little ginger & White will be a beauty....As Kazz said, and as I have found out, ginger & white's are very vocal!