Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-09-2006, 07:28 PM   #1

Yvonne how are the kittens

Yvonne how are the kittens getting on?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 moggies
04-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #2

Re: Yvonne how are the kittens

sorry, sorry, sorry
just been too busy round here to post.
kittens are too gorgeous for words, they are up and down stairs, into the washing machine, into everything!
they have come on more than I ever hoped, I really thought that they may be a bit behind I suppose.
Bad thing is that I have now had to advertise them in our local paper (would love to keep at least one but with having taken in Geoffery, the stray that my mum found) I am a bit over run to say the least.
the advert is in tomorrow..... so..... maybe no kittens by the weekend.
They have in turn given us untold mess, heartache and in turn joy, not saying I would go through this again but to see them all now is worth it.

Catsey Junior

05-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #3

Well, talk about gone in 60 seconds!
All six kittens went in pairs between 5 o clock and ten past. I had told callers I wouldn't be in until 5 and was a little late at just before 10 past, by which time my daughter had had to deal with people coming early so they didn't miss out!
Now the 'phone is ringing off the hook and I have got the ad in for another two nights!
Glad they have gone in pairs though.
Geoffrey is sulking good and proper, Mum just looks releived.
Yvonnex

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-10-2006, 06:46 PM   #4

Pleased to hear the kittens have all gone to good homes Yvonne....and extra pleased to know they have gone in pairs

It is sure going to be a lot quieter in your home now!!

I hope Geoffrey gets over his sulks soon!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM   #5

I'm glad the kittens went in pairs, were all of the people wanting pairs, hope Geoffery doesn't feel too lonely for long sure he'll get over it though.

Karen

Catsey Junior

05-10-2006, 10:08 PM   #6

I feel happier that they went in pairs, and nice pairings they seemed to go in if that makes any sense. I only saw one couple my self but they seemed very nice and Bryony said that the others were ok too, asked lots of questions etc. which I would expect them to.
It is sooo quiet here tonight (even with 4 big cats left) even the teenage interloper gave in and went home to parents after 5 weeks! it seems so strange to be able to put your feet down without looking what's under them.
Geoffrey is continuing to come away at weekends with us but I don't know how long that will continue as soon it may not be caravaning weather shortly and I will have to think about letting him out soon.
I have thought about getting him some sort of harness? (is that the right word?) but not sure if that would be right for Geoffrey or me to be honest.
Yvonnex

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-10-2006, 10:11 PM   #7

Look on the brightside Yvonne. A LOT less litter cleaning to do! lol.

Catsey Junior

05-10-2006, 11:23 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Look on the brightside Yvonne. A LOT less litter cleaning to do! lol.
hmm, 3 big grown up cats, Geoffrey the teenager, I real teenager, 1 20 year old,
plus boyfriend(hers not mine) most of the week and a 50(aged) plus partner? not quite so quiet.
Still seems awful without them though!
They all have my 'phone number to call if they have any problems and they all know where we live if they need anything or if they change their minds. Downside is that I also have theirs and am having to fight off that awful mother feeling of ringing to ask if everything is ok
Yvonnex

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
06-10-2006, 02:55 PM   #9

Awww bless, glad they went in pairs to keep each other company x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #10

Harness training isn't all that difficult; 5 of the 7 cats I've had were leash-trained and took to it quite well. If you have any questions, PM me, I'd be glad to discuss it!