Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
03-08-2006, 12:19 PM   #1

THe assault of a delivery man, by a springer armed with hemroid cream!

Posted this on DW earlier, thought i would let you share our shame too!!

So..not to long ago this morning, i was signing for a parcel..and was under the porch avoiding the rain, when i hear a clankle noise and figure it must be Ralph pushing the bolt bar on the door (don't ask me to explain what it is!)..so he pushes his way through and comes out to greet the delivery man..who bent down to stroke Ralph, this was when i noticed ralph had something in his mouth..and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it exactly was..when he kept thrusting his head towards the delivery mans hand..when all of a sudden there was this "splat" noise and all this stuff came out from what Ralph was carrying..i couldn't figure out what it was still-but was quite disturbed.
The delivery man was covered in this *stuff* now..and then Ralph thrust what was in his mouth into the delivery mans hand..he then turned a rather deep shade of maroon and handed me this little tube..which, on latter inspection, turned out to be hemroid (farmer jiles) cream, taken from gawd knows where in the house!!

So picture this...its raining, a delivery man who is a deep shade of red and covered in hemroid cream is looking rather disturbed, Ralph is wagging his stump and looking thoroughly pleased with himself and i was just standing there with this now empty tube of hemroid cream trying to stop myself from bursting out laughing...
Only in our house could a delivery man be assulated by a springer armed with hemroid cream!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
03-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #2

Re: THe assault of a delivery man, by a springer armed with hemroid cream!

Good one!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-08-2006, 12:57 PM   #3

Never a dull moment in your house Luke!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
03-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags

Never a dull moment in your house Luke!!
Only too true..if not innocent folk being sprayed with hemroid cream by barmy dogs, its live pigeons getting in and causing havoc, or dogs getting heads stuck in vases (please-don't ask!), or cats knocking off curtain poles, or bringing back odd objects and neighbours frillies (ah the joys of dear Elsa once upona time)...mutliple pets=loss of sanity, and no peace or quiet time for the next 20 odd years!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-08-2006, 01:05 PM   #5

That sounds so funny!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM   #6

Au contraire! I would say that you can handle any stuation with perfect equanimity. You've already practiced keeping your head in every possible situation at home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
03-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #7

Luke you made me laugh..........which is good, my mouth is still hurting like mad x