Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
25-07-2006, 08:24 AM   #1

Daily thread Tuesday

Morning Campers!! Who needs Spain when we have this weather?

Well I have not had a good night, was awake untill 6am (last time I looked at the clock) Daryle and myself sat in the living room untill 4am I'm knackered.

In all the years I have had ceiling fans this is the first year I have actually used them constantly. Its going to be a scorcher here today! So much for rain Moli

Must go efore it gets too hot, have a pressing engagment with the ironing board
Have a good one everyone.
Yola stay indoors under a fan

edited to say: being driven daft theis morning. You know when you get a tune going about your head and you cant get rid of it? Well I have the BFG (big friendly giant) Fizz ,pop, whiz, bang da da da da da. How lucky am I?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
25-07-2006, 08:45 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread Tuesday

Morning Jac - morning everyone.
Jac - I expect that tune is your brain's way of just keeping 'nothing' in your head, to stop you going quite mad with other thoughts. You take care today; hope you and your mum and all have a peaceful day.
Very hot here again. I've just got a ceiling fan fitted in the bedroom and it is wonderful - recommend it thoroughly.
I've to go and look after my babies (plants) at the allotment and then come back and play with my babies (kittens ) here. They can't cope with the heat too well, so they siesta during the day and play when it's cooler. They woke at 4.35am and are still pounding round the house!

Stay cool!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
25-07-2006, 09:34 AM   #3

Gorgeous day here aswell.

Off in abit to take the kids to have their eyes tested and to have new lenses put in my glasses. The 2 new arrivals are sleeping and Moli's curled up in the shade under one of the cars.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #4

Morning all!!!

Jac - I'll be thinking of you and yours today. Keep positive.

Not sure what today will bring . . . I have a midwife appointment this afternoon, will try and get her to book us on a tour around the maternity ward just for refamiliarization purposes - aparently I can't just phone up the hozzie and do it myself

Weather promises hot, hot, hot today . . . I will be (turns fan to face self) under a fan all day, but if it gets too hot in the office I will head off home into my cool basement.

Ceiling fans. The problem with one of those is that I would have to sacrifice my sweet little chandelier for the sake of a fan that I'll only use for a few weeks a year . . . not sure I could do that (style over substance you see )

Have a blissful Tuesday one and all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-07-2006, 12:18 PM   #5

ASfternoon all, we were supposed to have rain today, no sign of it....

I have a ceiling fan in the conservatory, 1 in the kitchen, and 1 in the bedroom....they do make all the difference..
Hope you all have a nice day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
25-07-2006, 12:31 PM   #6

Afternoon-its just too hot!
I was out with the canines EARLY this morn and it was roasting then..and now its madness! I can't even lie out on the sunloungers as everything burns..i have scorch marks on my feet from the patio!!
Not much planned today..just too hot!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy, BSHs
25-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #7

It's my birthday today and my OH has made it so special for me. He bought me two beautiful framed prints of coastal scenes.

We've been at the beach for the best part of the day, enjoying the bright sunshine, cool sea breeze and scrummy champagne picnic

Spending a quiet night in now, watching the TV and cuddling up with a few of the furries

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #8

Happy birthday Marie - so pleased you had a lovely birthday . . . champagne picnic on the beach sounds lovely - wish my hubby was that imaginative

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #9

A late good evening to you all!! I've not long come back from a day in Devon......it was scorching there but we had a lovely day...

I was awake at 3.00am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up at 5.30 and we were on the road at 6.30am! Spent a nice long day there but am feeling tired now.....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
25-07-2006, 11:05 PM   #10

Nite all....sleep well!