Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy, BSHs
24-07-2006, 06:55 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Monday

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day ..... just been awoken by our clan.

Typical, now we're awake and up, they've all gone back to sleep - with the exception of one Bengal, who's shouting at the top of her voice and digging for gold in her cat liter tray

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
24-07-2006, 08:16 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Monday

Does she find any?

Warm and sunny here - not a day to go to work, but I guess I'll have to. : /

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #3

Beautiful clear bright morning here. Everyone up, washed, fed etc. OH has gone off till tomorrow evening. Washing is about half way through the cycle, so clothes will be out, dry, back in and away by lunchtime, I'm sure.
No huge plans - a sort of 'take it as it comes' day I think.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-07-2006, 08:30 AM   #4

Good morning everyone!

It's a beautiful day here, clear blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Looks like some serious garden lounging weather today!

Hubby is out washing the car at the moment as we are planning a trip to Devon either tomorrow or Wednesday.....

Hope you all have a good one!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy, BSHs
24-07-2006, 08:47 AM   #5

[quote=Hreow]Does she find any?

Not found any yet, but she's still got a couple of granules left to sift through

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #6

morning all, we have some one coming to look at the flat today, so fingers crossed, mind u charlie said the estate looks a right mess today as the kids where out till gone 11pm and the mess they leave behind, and this isnt the teenagers this is the younger ones 4yrs and upwards,
blimey my lot where all indoors and most of them in bed by 9pm, i liked to know where mine where, and if i found out they where making a noise and upsetting any one they where in and they stayed in. strict mum me
have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-07-2006, 10:06 AM   #7

BM - that's shocking behaviour. People just don't care what they do and where they do it do they?? I'm a bit of a strict Mum too, very unfashionable at present - I get filthy looks from 'liberal' Mums for telling my son off in the supermarket

Today is bright and sunny but not too hot yet (I'll bet that'll change soon enough) Discovered a nasty cut on Domi's foot this morning, I suspect that he's be running around in the garden barefoot (despite instructions not to do so), and cut it on a sharp stone or similar. Anyway - he'll be annoyed in holiday care coz I've told them he's not to go in the paddling pool as a result that'll make Mummy popular (again).

Not quite sure what today will bring . . . we have an Italian lesson tonight (moved from Weds) so I've got to keep awake and keep my brain alive until then

Global Moderator

24-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #8

BM.....I hope everything goes well with the flat viewing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-07-2006, 12:09 PM   #9

shes blown us out, rang with the excuse that shes not long had an operation, and needs to go away for a few days. er ive heard all the excuses going and that ones a pretty common one, ill just wait n see weather she rings back, dont bother me shes the one who has 2 kids in a 1 bd room flat

Global Moderator

24-07-2006, 12:13 PM   #10

Never mind, hopefully something else will come along