Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-07-2006, 09:03 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning,

Been up for ages and it is a stressy morning!!!! Chloe is peeing and pooing everywhere cos of next door's new dog and I am getting stressed clearing it all up and tripping over her skulking around the house. Keeps hiding behind sofa and clinging to my legs!

Have now shut the back door up in the hope she stops being silly but it is getting hot in here

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-07-2006, 09:49 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Sunday

Sorry to hear that Donna. Hope she settles soon. Have you tried rescue remedy or maybe some feliway to try to calm her a bit? Poor babe xxx

Well its another lovely sunny day, got so much housework to do but probably wont do it The house will be here tomorrow but the sun may not

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-07-2006, 10:13 AM   #3

Morning all, its a roaster here again, My old budgie died yesterday and its pal is not happy!!!going to see if I can get it a new friend this afternoon.....
Have a good one all...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-07-2006, 10:18 AM   #4

Sorry your having such a bad time Donna. Hope it sorts itself out soon.

Elaine thats exactly how I feel. Houswork v Sun, has to be sun

Its really warm here today. Took Ceilidh to the swiming yesterday. I couldn't go in though. When I put my swim suit on it fitted me where it touched me far too big so I had to sit and watch.
Think we may go to the beach today. We dont live too far from quite a nice one.
Either that or the high ponds (local speak for resivours )
Whatever you all deside to do enjoy!!!!

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2006, 10:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Morning all, its a roaster here again, My old budgie died yesterday and its pal is not happy!!!going to see if I can get it a new friend this afternoon.....
Have a good one all...........
Oh Pat sorry.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #6

Morning all, we had rain last night and it is a lot more comfortable here today.....

Donna ~ sorry to hear you are having these problems with Chloe, I hope she settles down soon.........or maybe a word with the vet?

Moli
~ I hope you manage to get a nice new friend for your budgie later.......would love to see pics of the newcomer

Have a good day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
23-07-2006, 11:16 AM   #7

Morning all....still overcast and 'spitty' from yesterday afternoons raging storm!! Should really take the dogs for a walk but i know the fields will be an absoloute state, fallen trees, mudded, patches, river overflowing etc-typical!
Clementine has got the 'rasps' again-also known as a sore throat from cleaning herself, the dogs, me, and generally everything! So she is stomping around with her husky mew
Not much planned today...meant to be going wandering later on with some friends in search of *something* seen yesterday....
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-07-2006, 11:34 AM   #8

Phew - the sytem wouldn't accept my password. Tried 4 times and was thinking I'd be locked out. Then - a brainwave! - Chester has been walking over the keyboard and had put the cap lock on

Moli - sorry about your little tweetie - hope you can find another for the widow(er) to accept.
Donna - sorry about your problems. I'd try the Feliway as well. Your vet prob has it, or get it on line. Don't know about P@H.

Was up early at the allotment. Lots of harvesting and tidying - and donating to the neighbours!
Had a great sleep with the new fan running. It's worth every penny. Yola - have you thought of getting a ceiling fan fitted ..... you need your sleep, both now and when Junior 2 comes.
Bentley was sick in the night No apparent reason - maybe more of his insect eating yesterday I thought he had managed to get himself stung, as he was hunting in the flowers and then jumped out smartly, flicking a front foot. He flicked it a few more times but I put my specs on and looked and could see nothing. His foot didn't swell or cause him any further bother. But maybe something upset him enough to puke. Chester came to inspect, decided it was inedible and tried to cover it up So, that was our 2am drama. All is perfectly normal now, and was immediately after the jettisoning. He purred like a train.
No plans for the day. Will sit out this pm if the sun comes - it's overcast so far.
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-07-2006, 11:39 AM   #9

Donna - so sorry to hear about Chloe; she must be really stressed out, poor poppet Maybe try confining her to a room that she's familiar with her food, water and littler tray until she calms down a bit and hopefully realises that the dog won't come in to get her.

Moli - so sorry about your budgie hope the new one fits the bill

Today it's overcast and although not too hot, I keep getting horrible hot flushes. I slept until 10.30 simply because I was totally drained of energy. It hasn't helped though - I could gladly crawl back into bed again

Hubby is continuing with the garden today, it's a bit boggy after all the rain, but I shall endeavour to go out later and take pics of the new wall(s) and hopefully start a thread to show progress. Apart from that - need to go to Waitrose for a massive shop as we're out of almost all things edible!!

Am VERY excited as tonight FilmFour launches on freeview. This is the only reason I've been considering getting cable TV, but now don't need to as this excellent channel will be available gratis.

Catsey Veteran

23-07-2006, 06:44 PM   #10

Spoke to Gordon, he's a bit aprehensive about going in tomorrow. To be exected. Get's his op on Tuesday although we dont know what time yet. I'm going to Glasgow on Thursday to see him.
Feel a bit better now I have spoken to him again.