Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-07-2006, 08:37 AM   #1

daily thread - Thursday

Morning! Slightly cooler here this morning. We actually had some rain last night - about half an hour of steady rain, no thunder/lightning. Quite nice but it's not cleared the atmosphere yet. Freshened things up a bit though.
I'm off to my parents later, so restricted CP for me today!
Have an enjoyable day, everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-07-2006, 10:08 AM   #2

Re: daily thread - Thursday

Morning all,

Alot cooler today. Housework catch up day I think.

Ceilidh lost her tooth last night, the tooth fairy left her £1.50. She was really chuffed.
The kids have decided to watch lord of the rings 1, 2 and 3 today so that should take them up to bedtime
My mouth hurts loads this morning, so much for being brave .
Have a good day all.

Oops, thought it was Friday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-07-2006, 10:15 AM   #3

Morning all, it rained during the night and is much cooler and cloudy today. Quite refreshing after the recent heat wave! Not much happening here today, just tidying round after Em's birthday bash last night

Hope you all have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
20-07-2006, 10:18 AM   #4

Morning all.

Last night woke up at 2am because I was boiling hot. Got back to sleep at about 3.30am.

Its cooler here today but still warm.

Going to my aunties house later for my nans 84th birthday (i think thats her age! )

Have a good day people.

Catsey Veteran

20-07-2006, 10:20 AM   #5

Got some news about Gordon last night. They have moved his op to Tuesday now. Poor thing was all set for monday. He was going for a walk after he spoke to mum.
He'll go in on Monday now and have the op Tuesday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-07-2006, 10:23 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Got some news about Gordon last night. They have moved his op to Tuesday now. Poor thing was all set for monday. He was going for a walk after he spoke to mum.
He'll go in on Monday now and have the op Tuesday.
Oh no, what a downer after he has been getting himself all prepared for a Monday op

Catsey Veteran

20-07-2006, 10:28 AM   #7

He was really low last night. I know it's only a day of a diffrence but when you get yourself prepaired for it then it's changed, well it is a bit of a let down. He must be going through hell just now. Were going through on Thursday to see him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #8

jac- what a big let down for Gordon. i know what you mean about getting all prepared. Hope they stick with Tuesday now.

Feels much cooler today, a bit overcast, but then there are thunderstorms forecast for today.

not doing much today, a bit of cross stitch, and some knitting squars (making balnkets for CPL) and some crocheting blankets too. (just for seomthing to do really)

bit of housework left to do.

relaxing with a caramel coffee (not abd but prefer hazlenut)

Hope youre all having a cooler day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #9

Am struggling to stay awake today. Slept really badly last night. It was hot and humid so I kept the windows open and as a result could hear all the local yobbery activity as they lurched back out of the town centre pubs in the early hours. Also seemed to get really bad leg cramps every time I moved. Never usually get these - so must be a pregnancy thing

Italian lessons actually went well last night . . . amazing what a couple of glasses of wine will do to stimulate the grey matter

Jac - I'm sorry to hear about the scheduling on Gordon's op. It makes it very difficult when you've psyched yourself up for a given date to have to step down and then do it all over again. Sadly the hospitals miss the point of this being so stressful that it does nothing to help the patient

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
20-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #10

yola i used to get cramps when i was pregnant with one of mine, horrible eh?? apaerntly tonic water is good for cramps, its the quinnine that helps, but ask your midwife first.
hiya all. ive had a real stay in day, been so badly out of breath, this heat although i like it, is not doing me any good at all got my test next week so hopefully shall find out whats what then.
have a good day whats left of it.