Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-07-2006, 07:03 AM   #1

Daily thread - Wednesday

Good morning. The kittens slept better - till 5.35, so I too had a reasonable nights sleep. Bright and sunny but a few threads of high cloud ..... wonder if that will bring some cooling. The forecast mentioned a little cloud/maybe few storms in the SW.

Have to get to the allotment to do some 'harvesting'. At present I am picking the following; - last of the strawberries, masses of raspberries, tayberries, boysenberries, gooseberries, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, courgettes(zuccini DM), spinach, cabbage, radish, carrots, potatoes, globe artichoke, runner (stick) beans, French beans (yellow, green and purple), peppers, chilli, herbs. Phew!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-07-2006, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Wednesday

Good morning all.
Looks like another real scrocher here today, so am doing as much housewrok as i can this morning before it gets unberable.
Got two fans in the living room, and am only just feeling them.

Off tot ry my caramel coffee, have now tried hazelnut, classic latte and vanilla latte. Got myself a new coffeee machine at the weekend, still not figured out what the long arm on the side is for making, nor how to use it!

yola- hope you are fairing up ok in this weather. I thought being pregnant in summer 2003 was abd enough, poor you, you must really be feeling it

Jac- any more news today and getting your new palace?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
19-07-2006, 10:45 AM   #3

Morning all.
Going into town to get a speedometer for my bike! me and my friend went on a bike ride on tuesday! Iwas boiling. So we are going again today, having a ride to the park to have a mini picniC.

Enjoy your day people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-07-2006, 11:01 AM   #4

No news on the house front although I am getting this place surveyed next Tuesday.
Hot here again today. Had to come in yesterday as it was too hot. Must have effected my brain cause I went to my doc and forgot one of my tabs anyway I have a script to pick up today. Stupid me.
Got stuck in to him last night. Oh boy did I enjoy it said some reall home truths. My opal and diamond ring has gone missing. Wonder where that could be eh? anyway that was the last straw, I exploded I dont think he has any ellusions as to how I feel.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-07-2006, 11:49 AM   #5

morning all scorching here, im staying in. been out already n done a pile of shopping,
really fed up with these morons who park in the disabled spots, so they dont have so far to walk to their cars luckily managed to find a spot,
all the animals are hiding in varios cool spots of the house, when i got my shopping bags out ronnie hid in one of them and yes i got a piccy of him peeping LOLwill post it later.
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
19-07-2006, 11:52 AM   #6

Morning all (just)
Boiling here today!! Been lying in the garden all morning with clementine sprwaled out on the sunlounger next to me! lol
Nowt planned-too hot!
Enjoy your day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #7

Am in the office again surrounded by fans, but as the sun is coming round to the front of the building the heat is increasing. Carly - I'm doing not too bad, thanks for asking. Yesterday afternoon was bad in the office as was yesterday evening at home. Ended up going to bed at 9.30 as I just couldn't remain sitting up (too tired).

Got an Italian lesson tonight; I'm seriously considering crawling off to bed 1/2 way through and leaving hubby to get on with it as my brain is jelly by 8pm (start time) and not at all receptive to an Italian lady with broken English trying to get me to understand a language I've never spoken before

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
19-07-2006, 01:24 PM   #8

Went out to try to get another fan today........sold out!!!

Maybe I should have got a
instead!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
19-07-2006, 05:18 PM   #9

Had a shopping day today in our local Mall because I am back to work for the last 4 days of term tomorrow! then the Summer Hols off. Not looking forward to it one bit.....I know the children need their lunch but its just tooooo hot in the School Kitchen. Been off work for the last couple of months.

Violet stayed out all of last night and in all day today and still snoozing, mind you its cooler in here than out there.

Mau Mau stayed in till around 3pm now shes gone out under the bushes.

Vincent and Mabel have crashed out snoozing too.

Out for a meal later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
19-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #10

Night everyone. Knackerd tonight (again) think its the hot weather. Keep wakeing up at 5 am for some strange reason then I cant get back to sleep.
Chat to you all tomorrow.