Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
01-07-2006, 11:08 PM   #1

Well thats that then...

We officially need a new cat scratching tree thingy....i came downstairs about half an hour and LITERALLY wet myself laughing...Elsa was hiding in the tunell thing..on the first level was Ralph (english Springer spaniel) and Florrie (westie x dandie dinmont) just sitting on it looking confused at how to get down..then right at the top was Clementine looking down on everyone..then as Ralph moved there was an almighty BANG and the whole thing collapsed ending up in the whole lot of the occupants in a heap...
I've put it back together best i can for now-but it really is ready for the bin.
I really couldnt believe it-allways knew the dogs were jealous of the cats but that takes the biscuit-the canines expression was priceless, they were sat there looking as if to say "well is this all we do on here"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
01-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #2

Re: Well thats that then...

I amit to having a few glasses of wine LOL but this did make me smile when I logged in x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
01-07-2006, 11:31 PM   #3

Whats even odder is seing a Weimaraner on one Luke, trying to get in the hidey triangle (not even big enuff for her head)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
01-07-2006, 11:33 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
Whats even odder is seing a Weimaraner on one Luke, trying to get in the hidey triangle (not even big enuff for her head)
seen a friends Irish Wolfhound try to do similar some years ago...if i remember Bandit got his head stuck and had to be sawn free...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-07-2006, 03:00 AM   #5

LOL, I can just picture that!! And never a camera when you need one

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-07-2006, 10:11 AM   #6

....pity you didn't have your camera to hand Luke!