Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-04-2006, 08:54 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Sunday

Morning all. Another sunny day here Not much planned for today. Hubby is working and has seen to the horse for me this morning. Think we'll just chill out, take doggies for a long walk etc..

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
30-04-2006, 09:47 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Sunday

A bit overcast and chilly this mornng.

Off out in a little bit for a walk with the kids, other than that nothing planned.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
30-04-2006, 10:11 AM   #3

Another day of builders and kitchen work. I am upstairs tidying up at the moment keeping out of their way (well actually in my daughter's room on her pc!!!).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #4

It looked quite promising this morning but it's clowded over and when the sun goes aaway it's Cold! I was sunbathing yesterday. First time this year. Unfortunatly I wont be today. The wind is too cold.
Just Chillin again.
Went to the kennels this morning and homed a dog. Ment to be 3. One person backed out anothers dog didn't get on with the one they came to see. (or so they said) I didn't see any signes of agression. O'h well off to see what Ceilidh is up too. She's too quiet.
Will chat later. Love Jac......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #5

Quiet day on the weather front, but at least the threatened rain has not arrived. Forecast for 20C on Thursday! Bring it on!
Been allotmenting this morning - it's beginning to look like a real garden now - bean sticks up, lots of things now planted or growing - fabulous time of year. The place ws a-hum with activity!
Lunch at The Crown - roast beef, yorkshire puddings (2),roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, parsnip, swede and cabbage, large glass of temperanillo and I still had room for pecan pie - it's amazing the appetite a morning's gardening gives you!
Much activity in town today, ahead of tomorrow's Georgian Fayre. Carousel, helter skelter etc being erected in the streets, it's all busy busy busy!

here's pics from a previous year - all very bucolic!

Enjoy the remainder of the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
30-04-2006, 03:53 PM   #6

been up since 6 went to 2 booties, got loads of great stuff, and didnt spend much either so impressed with our haul today.
daughter brought her new partner over today, had a fight with 2 year old grandson, guess who had been eating smarties

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
30-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #7

Weather is awful here, been rainin all day!
Been working and now just relaxing! wondering if i can be botherd going out tonight or not!
Probably wont end up going!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-04-2006, 09:07 PM   #8

A beautiful sunny day here in Washington & I'm stuck indoors sick with the stomach flu!! Started feling poorly yesterday afternoon, throwing up, chills, etc; went to bed at 9:30 with no dinner & up most of the night throwing up!! Hardly any sleep! Feel a tad better this afternoon, but still not eating; just trying to rehydrate. April has NOT been a good month!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
30-04-2006, 09:13 PM   #9

Evening all, we have had a couple of beautiful days, yesterday cleared the back garden ready for planting, today planted 12, 3ft, conifers, have another 14 to plant!!!made up a couple of hanging baskets as well....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-04-2006, 09:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
A beautiful sunny day here in Washington & I'm stuck indoors sick with the stomach flu!! Started feling poorly yesterday afternoon, throwing up, chills, etc; went to bed at 9:30 with no dinner & up most of the night throwing up!! Hardly any sleep! Feel a tad better this afternoon, but still not eating; just trying to rehydrate. April has NOT been a good month!!
Hope you feel better very soon DM. Get some rest {{{Hugs}}} x