Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-04-2006, 07:59 AM   #1

Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

Morning all. The sun is out here again I'm off to visit one my pups that's almost two years old now later on this morning. I'm looking forward to seeing her again

Molie - I hope that Mollie is feeling a little better this morning x

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-04-2006, 08:39 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Thursday

Fran - I've asked a couple of times but never found a reply (sorry if you have put one and I've missed it) - did Baillie find a new mum & dad the other day?
Weather is fine here but not a good report from hospital this morning so I will be trekking over this pm. No gardening for me today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
27-04-2006, 09:07 AM   #3

Morning everyone...slight showers here today
Not much ( ) planned today..going to visit the stray and her kittens at my aunty's this afternoon sometime..gonna have a peek at their bits to see whos a what-hopefully!
Then this evening going to a poetry reading- a friend of mine has one in the category she entered a poem about her sister in...i must say it was excellent and very emotional and wrote with deep feelings-so yes going to the peotry readiing of the winning entrants work in each category-should be fun!
Enjoy your day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
27-04-2006, 09:23 AM   #4

Nothing much planned today, it's a bit overcast but the sun is trying to break through the cloud so hopefully it'll brighten up this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-04-2006, 10:12 AM   #5

DM - I'm sorry to hear things are not as good with your Dad. I'll be thinking of you (and him and your Mum).

Last night my uncle had to go to see a consultant about either kidney or prostate problems (at 7PM!!!!! - what's that about???) I will be calling my Mum to find out if all is OK, coz I expect my Aunt's in no state to tell me. They're both in their 80s with poor English skills now and my Aunt's a bit frail so I'm kind of worried Thankfully my useless brother got off his butt and drove my Uncle and (I think) stayed to help with communications.

Anyways - sun is trying to work it's way through the clouds and it's business as usual in the office. I stopped in at the petshop this morning and bought a bag of Royal Canin persian 30 - the poor till assistant rang it up whilst the bag was upside down and put in £12.99 instead of £21.99!!! Bonus!!! Bad Yola for not saying anything

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
27-04-2006, 10:25 AM   #6

morning all

Its very dull weather here in Denmark, been raining most of the morning.

Today at 4 pm (3 pm your time) I'm gonna need all of your good thoughts. I'm going to the bank to hear if I can borrow £3600 for a dentist in Sweden.

I need a lot of work done and some of it needs done asap, so happy thoughts please

Hope everyone has a great day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-04-2006, 10:27 AM   #7

DM - sorry not a good report from the hospital. Take care.

The weather is reasonable here, but on and off showers.
Luke piccies would be nice if possible, enjoy the poetry reading. Moli hope Mollie is a little better today. I have no plans at all( apart from the hospital of course).
Everyone enjoy your day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-04-2006, 11:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Fran - I've asked a couple of times but never found a reply (sorry if you have put one and I've missed it) - did Baillie find a new mum & dad the other day?
Sorry DM - I mustn't have been paying attention Yes she did find a lovely new home. They are a lovely couple who both work from home and have half 1/2 an acre of garden for her to jolly around in She has settled in very very well and they love her to pieces so fingers crossed all goes well for her from here.

Sorry to hear the news is not good from the hospital today. I hope you find your dad comfortable and in a stable condition when you go to see him x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-04-2006, 11:22 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Yes she did find a lovely new home. They are a lovely couple who both work from home and have half 1/2 an acre of garden for her to jolly around in She has settled in very very well and they love her to pieces so fingers crossed all goes well for her from here.
I'm pleased - it really must be a good option for people who can't/don't want to cope with the 'baby dog' thing. Good luck for the rest of her life. Lucky Baillie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
27-04-2006, 12:27 PM   #10

Hello all,

I'm working on a project for the company and looking like hell run over - still not enough sleep last night May take a nap once my son's been delivered to nursery.

Client communications make me feel worried that I'll say the wrong thing (having once made the grave mistake of looking at something and telling the client what he was doing wrong and being treated to a lengthy lecture, after which he emailed my boss to tell him I was right and he was sorry ) so I'm not really enjoying myself right now - want to get back to my other project which only requires me to write code

Still broody - I reckon if we don't get kittens in soon I'll start cuddling pillows a la phantom pregnancy